• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXstrikerdudeXx's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: xXstrikerdudeXx
Banned by: @(name)unknown
Time of ban: Some time last night or this morning. (august 24th)
Reason for ban: Hostile porting
Your story: I was out running around and Jupiter whispered me 1v1? I thought he meant a col duel but i guess not. So i replied with im busy but ima go grind wanna come? he said sure and my ts friend truecorrupter wanted to grind also so i ported both of them to me since i was close to a good grinding spot. And after porting both of them to me we started walking to the grinding spot. During this time Jupiter was the only msging me which i thought was odd since hes in Paragon and im in paragon and true is in paragon he could talk to both of us in paragon chat. Then True noticed that he wasent in paragon chat so we town whod him and it turns out he was in rangpur. Now it should be know he was in paragon only a few minutes before. So we thought he probably wanted to kill me since i had a bounty on myself not to mention he might port a bunch of rangpur members there so we killed him after we started walking to the grinding spot for a good maybe 3-5 mins. Also I thought he changed towns while we were walking because he kept stoping for a few secs. And since we were with him for a good few mins i thought it would be alright to kill him , I guess I was wrong.

(ps: sorry for the horrible grammar its early in the morning.)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: xXstrikerdudeXx
Banned by: @(name)unknown
Time of ban: Some time last night or this morning. (august 24th)
Reason for ban: Hostile porting
Your story: I was out running around and Jupiter whispered me 1v1? I thought he meant a col duel but i guess not. So i replied with im busy but ima go grind wanna come? he said sure and my ts friend truecorrupter wanted to grind also so i ported both of them to me since i was close to a good grinding spot. And after porting both of them to me we started walking to the grinding spot. During this time Jupiter was the only msging me which i thought was odd since hes in Paragon and im in paragon and true is in paragon he could talk to both of us in paragon chat. Then True noticed that he wasent in paragon chat so we town whod him and it turns out he was in rangpur. Now it should be know he was in paragon only a few minutes before. So we thought he probably wanted to kill me since i had a bounty on myself not to mention he might port a bunch of rangpur members there so we killed him after we started walking to the grinding spot for a good maybe 3-5 mins. Also I thought he changed towns while we were walking because he kept stoping for a few secs. And since we were with him for a good few mins i thought it would be alright to kill him , I guess I was wrong.

(ps: sorry for the horrible grammar its early in the morning.)

It was issued by @Danda and it should have only been a one day ban.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Something messed up with the timed bans. I'll remove it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.