• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxrekkedxx whitelist app

xxrekkedxx

Coal
  1. In-game name:xxrekkedxx
  2. Location & Age:USA OK 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):A few times but always unbanned just missunderstandings
  4. Referral(s):reddit
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I want to be accepted because im always looking for good RPG server with great plugins that make the game more interesting I dont ask the admin about every little thing because i acually read the rules and the signs at spawn I love making new friends to play with and even enimies because without them who do you have to pvp with i love pvping and building amazing bases also VERY good with redstone so if you need anything just ask me and ill happily help
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:reddit
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no but if i like it than ill gladly vote
  8. Additional Info: i would love to post some of my builds on here but i recently tried to clear up my desktop for a science project presentation well anyways i deleted all my screenshots and the schematics i had for mc schematics but i do have a video from something i made sorry if its to dark :(

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
I am so sorry for the wait, and unfortunately I must prolong it. Could you please explain this ban that was not removed for griefing?

App looks great besides that!

xxrekkedxx

Coal
o that ban...sorry didnt list that in completly forgot about that one anyways yea that 1 was acually on purpose i will admit to this 1 i got mad at my friend sadly not friends anymore and i started to destroy his stuff but only got the boat lol i promise that you will not see any activity like this please look past this and alow me to play on the server

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Alright, no big deal. Just reread our rules - griefing will not be tolerated. Welcome to Herocraft, please check your PMs!