• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXMikeyBoyXx's Application

1. In-game name: xXMikeyBoyXx
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Unfortunately, I was banned from Mutt's World for using a "MCMMO exploit" ..... was banned without warning (very minor)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing Minecraft since February, have contributed greatly to multiple servers and am looking for a nice new server for me to build and create new friends on :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from the gaming community I recently joined, Onovia
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sure, I'll do it asap
  8. Additional Info: Not that I can think of..

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression
- Make sure you have read the rules thoroughly

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

How long ago was this ban?

1. In-game name: xXMikeyBoyXx
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Unfortunately, I was banned from Mutt's World for using a "MCMMO exploit" ..... was banned without warning about a month after Beta came out (very minor)
  4. Referral(s): KrojinKin, Kayned, LeeWuzx, Nuckinfuts, Cainanth
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing Minecraft since February, have contributed greatly to multiple servers and am looking for a nice new server for me to build and create new friends on :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from the gaming community I recently joined, Onovia
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I did.
  8. Additional Info: I'm a good person and I hate griefers. I have a lot of friends on the server and I would like to join them. I've heard many goods things about the server and want to stay for a while.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I will speak to KrojinKin about you, and get back to you as soon as possible.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
I have dealt with this issue, I apologize for the inconvience this may have caused anyone. He is a good person and I will personally vouch for him. I'll put my account on the line for this man.

So so sorry for the mix-up. I was trying to log into the server using my brother's account without even noticing. Im so sorry. Thank you panda and Krojin. My bad...