• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxMANAFEST98xx Whitelist Application

In-game name: xxMANAFEST98xx
Location & Age:Riverbank,CA Age:13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None,Just started minecraft
Referral(s): Goldnkiller
Reason you should be accepted: Because I'm awesome at minecraft :3
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC :YES
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HCx14}
Additional Info: Just started minecraft and my friend introduced me to how to play SMP

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Your application is slightly different because it is from the minecraft forums instead of these ones. To show you can follow directions please use the application in this thread linked here.

Also, please use a different color for your text as I was about to comment about not posting empty threads when I noticed faint text and decided to highlight it.

Lastly, your applications lacks content and effort. Please lengthen your application and follow the other things I said and update this thread, rather than making a new one.

• In-game name:xxMANAFEST98xx
  • Location & Age:Riverbank,CA (13)
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  • Referral(s):Goldnkiller (You can see his application on the minecraft forums)
  • Reason you should be accepted: I want to play this amazing server because I heard it was the best minecraft server out there right now and I want to play with Goldnkiller
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:Goldnkiller
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I am 13,Live in riverbank,ca and I love to play minecraft,Heard this was a good good good server and I decided I play it with my friend Goldnkiller, He is great at knowing about commands and plugins and all that extra crap with minecraft that I have no idea about, I know how to follow rules and have fun :D

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application - Please let us know what you can bring to our community.
- Check your grammar/spelling - Please fix your run-on sentences.
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1. In-game name: xxMANAFEST98xx
  2. Location & Age: Riverbank, CA (13)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I am brand new to minecraft. Only SMP server I played on was Goldnkiller's school minecraft server.
  4. Referral(s): Goldnkiller
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I was invited by one of your players named Goldnkiller. I play SMP servers and I heard this one was one of the best by my friend.I am a great survivor/common sense player that knows the basics of minecraft. I enjoy playing organized servers that are able to accept players like me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend from school. His name is Goldnkiller
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love to play minecraft servers that are as good as this. This is my first whitelisted server, So I hope it's worth the waiting to be whitelisted. I also hope this is long enough for me to get accepted because I just love being a new player to a server as great as this!!! :)

U6S3p.jpg

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
You say that you have only played on your friend's server, but then you say that you play SMP servers and you enjoy servers that can accept people like you? I'm confused.

Also, please lengthen your application (what can you bring to our community?).

You say that you have only played on your friend's server, but then you say that you play SMP servers and you enjoy servers that can accept people like you? I'm confused.

ANSWER: I play my friend's servers, there are multiple ones I played with him, he didn't in general "own" them other than his school server. I forgot to mention there were other servers but I have not been banned by any.

Also, please lengthen your application (what can you bring to our community?).

ANSWER: I would be able to build anything necessary or if anybody needs something done, I'll do it as quick and to the best of my ability.

Hope this replies are good enough.

1. In-game name: xxMANAFEST98xx
  2. Location & Age: Riverbank, CA (13)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I am brand new to minecraft. I play my friend's servers, there are multiple ones I played with him, he didn't in general "own" them other than his school server. I forgot to mention there were other servers but I have not been banned by any.
  4. Referral(s): Goldnkiller
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I was invited by one of your players named Goldnkiller. I play SMP servers and I heard this one was one of the best by my friend.I am a great survivor/common sense player that knows the basics of minecraft. I enjoy playing organized servers that are able to accept players like me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend from school. His name is Goldnkiller
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love to play minecraft servers that are as good as this. This is my first whitelisted server, So I hope it's worth the waiting to be white-listed.I would be able to build anything necessary or if anybody needs something done, I'll do it as quick and to the best of my ability. I also hope this is long enough for me to get accepted because I just love being a new player to a server as great as this!!! :)