• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXipodmanXx ban appeal

xXipodmanXx

Stone
IGN:xXipodmanXx
Banned by: @(Kainzo)
Time of ban:7/5/13
Reason for ban:stealing
Your story:im sorry i was going to give it back but i got killed

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:xXipodmanXx
Banned by: @(Kainzo)
Time of ban:7/5/13
Reason for ban:stealing
Your story:im sorry i was going to give it back but i got killed
I am the one who banned you. Why did you even bother to take the items in the first place? Town theft is illegal, you should have no reason to take items from a town member.

Another neat fact, it appears you tried to bypass your ban with an alt account. Now, care to tell me why we should even consider unbanning you xXipodmanXx?

xXipodmanXx

Stone
I didn't no it was illegal to use a alt a account because I'm new I'm sorry I just want to be unbanned I won't do anything bad again I share please unban me I just want to have fun with friends just please un ban me please

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So you're saying ignorance of the Rules should mean for us to unban you? Sorry, but it's your fault for not having read the rules. It's clearly stated it's prohibited to have multiple accounts on the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So you're saying ignorance of the Rules should mean for us to unban you? Sorry, but it's your fault for not having read the rules. It's clearly stated it's prohibited to have multiple accounts on the server.

Just a head's up they also decided to bypass the ban by logging into an alt account.