• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xxgtasaxx's Applitcation

xxgtasaxx

Gold
Minecraft In-game name: xxgtasaxx
Location & Age: United States, 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Curse forums
Have you voted for Herocraft?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good mannered and easy going person. I'm happy to help anyone in anyway and try to get them to help themselves, I have plenty of patients for anyone. I enjoy Minecraft and it's in my top 10 of games and always look for more as in; What can others do with this game? This server may just show me what more can be done, but I know it can't really tell me it's all that can be done which can be seen from minecraft's amazing community of modders and minecrafters. I hope this is reason enough to join.
Special key: HCx9
Additional Info: I enjoy fine arts and music. I hope to learn more about science and technology along with computer programming and that's all there is to say.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Damn you shadow lol
=)

Minor question, why the slight difference between your profile age and the age on your application?

Minecraft In-game name: xxgtasaxx
Location & Age: United States, 18
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
Referral(s): None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Curse forums
Have you voted for Herocraft?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good mannered and easy going person. I'm happy to help anyone in anyway and try to get them to help themselves, I have plenty of patients for anyone. I enjoy Minecraft and it's in my top 10 of games and always look for more as in; What can others do with this game? This server may just show me what more can be done, but I know it can't really tell me it's all that can be done which can be seen from minecraft's amazing community of modders and minecrafters. I hope this is reason enough to join.
Special key: HCx9
Additional Info: I enjoy fine arts and music. I hope to learn more about science and technology along with computer programming and that's all there is to say.