• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xXBladeMetaXx Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:xXBladeMetaXx
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: 4:10 AM EST
Reason for ban: No reason given at the time, apparently hacking now??
Your story: Was mining, started to port to spawn, got killed by an invisible person and then banned for no reason?????

Since you locked my thread I will make another one. How was I hacking when I wanted to port back to spawn and go to my region?? There is no proof of hacks in the post, and I havent used any hacks ever, you have just been after me ever since I called you out the other night.... Power abuse much

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Still getting ignored for getting banned without evidence and no reasoning when banned. Its so easy to just say "Banned for hacking, thread locked" But you dont have shit do you kid? @xexorian
Staff reserve the right to issue bans at any time, for any reason.

We do not to publicly disclose reasons or evidence. If Xexo wants to get back to you he will, however, calling him out and being rude does not help your case.

So basically what youre saying is I am banned for doing litreally nothing wrong, and for calling newerth out on exploiting regions. Thats cool, nice server

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
So basically what youre saying is I am banned for doing litreally nothing wrong, and for calling newerth out on exploiting regions. Thats cool, nice server
I'm saying you need to calm down.

We don't ban people for nothing. Whatever you were banned for Xexo had good reason.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:xXBladeMetaXx
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: 4:10 AM EST
Reason for ban: No reason given at the time, apparently hacking now??
Your story: Was mining, started to port to spawn, got killed by an invisible person and then banned for no reason?????

Since you locked my thread I will make another one. How was I hacking when I wanted to port back to spawn and go to my region?? There is no proof of hacks in the post, and I havent used any hacks ever, you have just been after me ever since I called you out the other night.... Power abuse much

Uin stop trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.