• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xRedDeadx's Re-application

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone

xRedDeadxDirt
    Re-application :p
    1. In-game name: xRedDeadx
    2. Location & Age: New Jersey and I am 16 years old.
    3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on one server for a mistake made by the admins. I usually dont try getting arguements and letting myself interfere with trouble.
    4. Referral(s): No one referred this server to me. I just found it
    5. Reason you should be accepted: Ive been looking for a fun hardcore pvp server to play on recently. Many servers just fail. I heard many positive things and I am really eager to try out the server. Also, I have never played on an RPG server. I am willing to try a new type of server and minecraft expierence that i have not yet tried out. I work well in communities and hate having to argue with people. I believe i can be an extra active member this server can have.
    6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard the server name on a server i played.
    7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
    8. Additional Info: Im a veteran minecraft player since beta 1.3. I played on various servers throughout my gaming experience on minecraft. I mostly played on build servers and love building but now i moved into pvp. I play minecraft on the daily base and enjoy large communities and huge action.

Ok hope this app is good enought to be accepted. :D

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
I was mistaken for griefing but did not doing anything wrong. I was later unbanned

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
This happened many months ago and a very small server.
It was on mc.pwegoable.com. I am now currently a high ranking member on the server

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol, I know that server. It's not that small ;)

Anyway everything else check out. Welcome to Herocraft, a PM will be arriving shortly.