• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xRedDeadx's Application

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: xRedDeadx
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey and I am 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on one server for a mistake made by the admins.
  4. Referral(s): No one referred this server to me. I just found it
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Ive been looking for a fun hardcore pvp server to play on recently. Many servers just fail. I heard many positive things and I am really eager to try out the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard the server name on a server i played.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Im a veteran minecraft player since beta 1.3 so i understand things very well.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Let us know more about yourself, bud. What you like to so in minecraft, anything interesting you have to offer. LEt us know you'll be a good addition to our thriving community.

Repost on this app so i get a notification, otherwise I'll lose it in the waves.

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
Re-application :p
  1. In-game name: xRedDeadx
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey and I am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on one server for a mistake made by the admins. I usually dont try getting arguements and letting myself interfere with trouble.
  4. Referral(s): No one referred this server to me. I just found it
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Ive been looking for a fun hardcore pvp server to play on recently. Many servers just fail. I heard many positive things and I am really eager to try out the server. Also, I have never played on an RPG server. I am willing to try a new type of server and minecraft expierence that i have not yet tried out. I work well in communities and hate having to argue with people. I believe i can be an extra active member this server can have.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard the server name on a server i played.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Im a veteran minecraft player since beta 1.3. I played on various servers throughout my gaming experience on minecraft. I mostly played on build servers and love building but now i moved into pvp. I play minecraft on the daily base and enjoy large communities and huge action.

Ok hope this app is good enought to be accepted. :D