• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xiCoLD3N Whitelist Application

xiCoLD3N

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xiCoLD3N
  2. Location & Age: US Central Time Tennessee , 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned on an online game including Minecraft before.
  4. Referral(s): Planet Minecraft ( Searching "Heroes".
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well I have always been a sucker for the Heroes plugin, which gives a variety of rpg exp. . I always search the forums etc. I have seen Herocraft before but never tried it. I saw that Kainzo, one of the Devs/Creators (I think) of Heroes, I knew if he was here I was definitely going to have the most fun from a server as the developer would well know what players are wanting and expecting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted on each and every link.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: As I have already read the rules/wiki yesterday, I most definitely want to be the person to help out other new people ( As I am) when I become more familiar with the server and make sure they have no confusion and they understand it is to be a fun server yet PvP with your enemies as well. I really want to join a civilization known as Town, Towny, or Towns. I really want to help them out and lend a hand as no one else could do. I would like to provide people with critical thoughts and I ,as well as others would be encouraged to use my schema and be within metacognition and strike down enemies as well as have fun with friends and enjoy the laughter.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCX8
  10. Additional Info: I am a person who speaks either to return the favor in war , help others, or I will be casually continuing a conversation. I usually deal with communication as it is. I am the person who likes to gaze at the unknown and stay silent but keep in mind all my hearings. I am also on the verge of learning to build ; castles, house, villages, medieval structures but I honestly haven't perfected it and everyone can see I can barely make buildings yet I stay along and am very interested in one day perfecting it. I also like to play many games and I am not a FPS only person but I like things to vary.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xiCoLD3N
  2. Location & Age: US Central Time Tennessee , 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned on an online game including Minecraft before.
  4. Referral(s): Planet Minecraft ( Searching "Heroes".
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well I have always been a sucker for the Heroes plugin, which gives a variety of rpg exp. . I always search the forums etc. I have seen Herocraft before but never tried it. I saw that Kainzo, one of the Devs/Creators (I think) of Heroes, I knew if he was here I was definitely going to have the most fun from a server as the developer would well know what players are wanting and expecting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted on each and every link.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: As I have already read the rules/wiki yesterday, I most definitely want to be the person to help out other new people ( As I am) when I become more familiar with the server and make sure they have no confusion and they understand it is to be a fun server yet PvP with your enemies as well. I really want to join a civilization known as Town, Towny, or Towns. I really want to help them out and lend a hand as no one else could do. I would like to provide people with critical thoughts and I ,as well as others would be encouraged to use my schema and be within metacognition and strike down enemies as well as have fun with friends and enjoy the laughter.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCX8
  10. Additional Info: I am a person who speaks either to return the favor in war , help others, or I will be casually continuing a conversation. I usually deal with communication as it is. I am the person who likes to gaze at the unknown and stay silent but keep in mind all my hearings. I am also on the verge of learning to build ; castles, house, villages, medieval structures but I honestly haven't perfected it and everyone can see I can barely make buildings yet I stay along and am very interested in one day perfecting it. I also like to play many games and I am not a FPS only person but I like things to vary.
Reviewing

xiCoLD3N

TNT
For imagicraft, I don't think I played or play that but lets see. 1996, my brother on my account. Yes you have no proof but you can research his name if wanted and see on facebook, that he is as well born in 1996. Now let me look for legendarycraft as it has probably been sometime since I quit minecraft besides TharCraft, and that also tells why my brother recieved my account. Idk what that one is. I'm researching right now and I'll ask my sister when she gets home. I don't think I played that but yes I do use enjin obviously I don't think I played much of those servers besides the now done Opscraft. I don't quite know what it is for Legendary. I'd ask my brother but obviously he wouldn't tell me if he has given my account to any of his friends. There isn't much farther you can go with this. I'll look into it and ask some of his closest friends through a conversation.

EDIT: For legendary craft these are guess as you shouldn't even consider them guess with no assumptions but theories. Also if you need to find my brothers account on a website, pm me and I can show you if needed.

xiCoLD3N

TNT
Honestly, what good would it be to lie also? There are very little benefits from saying you 22 from 17 or 16. If you think there isn't much of a reason for someone to say that either. Mostly someone could only just say " I have to go to work"
"..... he is way to young." this example could and would probably be someone lying about their age unless the conversation is dealing more like a " He is 5 years old and he already wants to see this movie. He is far to under aged for a movies such as ( Insert rated R movie here .)
As I said I believe there isn't much benefits other than saying I have to go to work and a kid being jealous which they shouldn't because work isn't exactly better than being in school.

EDIT: If needed I believe I can change the date unless you wanna keep it there for further investigation which could take little to lots of time.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
So just to verify your real age is 22 years old? Just need to confirm.
if he has given my account to any of his friends.
Do multiple people have access to your account? If so I need to know as we cannot predict what will happen to your account if someone were to use it. Never the less, everything done on it is your responsibility.

xiCoLD3N

TNT
So just to verify your real age is 22 years old? Just need to confirm.

Do multiple people have access to your account? If so I need to know as we cannot predict what will happen to your account if someone were to use it. Never the less, everything done on it is your responsibility.

Yes, it is.
Well I believe only my brother has it but to be sure, I am changing my password as we speak.
Although even if he does manage to get my password, it will be unlikely and it will be even harder for him to find the exact server I'm playing on. So 9.99/10 things will be done by me.