• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xerot's appeal 7/7/12

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Xerot
Banned by: Beats me.
Time of ban: unsure, sometime between 24 hours from now and last night, 9:30 PM CST
Reason for ban: "Disconnected from server griefing" is the only message I'm getting right now, so I'm going under the assumption that I'm currently banned for some reason. Can't think of why else I'd be getting such a message.
My story: I have no clue why I'd be seeing this kind of message, let alone why I'd get banned for supposedly griefing. I'm effectively clueless right now with nothing to go off of, save for the cryptic message I get when I attempt to log in. All I currently know is that I cannot log in and at least figure out why I'd be seeing that message. If I could get some info on why and what I even griefed in the first place, that'd at least give me some understanding to what's going on.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not positive who banned you but I have the grief reports here:

[#760] - Grief of a dirt hut outside of an underwater storage.

[#1952] - griefied into house, left cobble everywhere

[#2342] - Built a giant pillar to get up to a town. Massive.
From the looks of things it's a 3 day ban.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
@Xerot

I was the one who banned you, the reason that you were banned was multiple accounts of griefing. As shown by Neotetro in the above petition numbers. The ban was approved by an admin, and was only for a three day duration.

You should now be unbanned. Welcome back, and be more careful in the future.