• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xchrisbeftwx Proctor App

Minecraft IGN: xchrisbeftwx

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: 16, Eastern Standard (US, Canada)

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approximately 8 months on the server.

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I would make a good proctor because I can help all the new people out on the server. I know all of the rules and am experienced with accepting people and doing good background checks to ensure that we are not letting in any type of problems into the server. I am able to spend good amounts of time on the forums (3-6 hours depending on what's going on in real life.). Just like any other staff member I can achieve what I am asked to do. I can carry out these actions with efficiency and precision. I wish to continue playing as an active member on the Herocraft RPG server. I have a lot of patience and can deal with a lot of stuff at the same time.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I will still continue to play on the Herocraft RPG server and help players as much as I can. I can be on from about 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST on weekdays and 12:00 pm - 12:00 am on weekends. I have a Minecraft forum account which should help with the background checks!
Thanks!
Chris

Last edited: