• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xcerebus' application

xcerebus

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: xcerebus

Location & Age: Ohio, 36

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):none

Referral(s)[Optional]:

Reason you should be accepted:Not only are three of my friends also applying to join, but I have many, many years playing and game-mastering paper & pen roleplaying games, am a professional fiction writer, have a degree in 3D modeling/animation, and love playing 'in character' as much as I can (and I encourage others to do the same). I can't wait to join!

How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was playing on another server with the Heroes mod and loved it, and then searched online for a good Heroes server and found you!

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, lots

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCX8

Ancile

Glowstone

Referral(s)[Optional]:

Reason you should be accepted:Not only are three of my friends also applying to join, but I have many, many years playing and game-mastering paper & pen roleplaying games, am a professional fiction writer, have a degree in 3D modeling/animation, and love playing 'in character' as much as I can (and I encourage others to do the same). I can't wait to join!

How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was playing on another server with the Heroes mod and loved it, and then searched online for a good Heroes server and found you!

Reviewing.

Ancile

Glowstone

Referral(s)[Optional]:

Accepted. Will PM you in a minute.