• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Xani's the troll.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
First she traps me!
2014-05-08_14.30.43.png
That obv wasn't enough fun for her. At least she didn't get me in it.2014-05-08_14.31.48.png
Oh wait she did.
2014-05-08_14.31.58.png

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Im witty. Also admin aboose of power, open-shut case. Ban Hammer!!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Pfft you only got 1 person trolling you. Back when the map started I got 3.
GKYrcTi.png

Leveling was impossible
JIaFAC7.png

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
GG Xani.

First you scare me with floating pumpkin heads and animal spawns. Then you drop large piles of sand on me (was fun to run away from while lagging...it was like some kind of minigame).

Now you trap nubs in bedrock so no one can stop or hear their screams.

Xani is truly a force of evil. D:

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
GG Xani.

First you scare me with floating pumpkin heads and animal spawns. Then you drop large piles of sand on me (was fun to run away from while lagging...it was like some kind of minigame).

Now you trap nubs in bedrock so no one can stop or hear their screams.

Xani is truly a force of evil. D:
"Nubs" fuck you <3

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I think we can all agree xani abooses me alator has killed me with slap/rocket/snowballs like 7 times angy and shadowwarriortped tome and almost killed me with earthwall/paragon. Apherdite/kaino have both slapped me during pvp gabi forced me to test. AND FORCED ME TO JOIN HIS TOWN danda killed me at east road and lightning dosnt mod abuse me into towns,oh and xani tped me ontop of anevias house and said hurtful things D: must I remember moar?

Xhazed

Portal
Angy killed me once when i was pvping in sparta, she tped to me and i just flee onto the sky and died :(