• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

X11 Mute appeal

IGN: Morsine (Previously CheshiresTorment)
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of Mute: 11/2/15
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Whining
Your story: I am rewriting the story because after I read over it I realized it was vague. I got muted after staff made a large change to how xp was earned. There was now a large increase in the amount needed to progress the later levels. Me and multiple other people were irritated by this. I was extremely vocal in my opinion, and said "Staff **** up". Kainzo proceeded to mute me without any warning. I made attempts before to be unmuted but did not receive any response. That post was made directly after the event. This one was made 1 month ago and has yet to be met with a response. I will no longer continue making harsh criticisms of changes or whine about them. It was my first and only offense on this or really any server. There will be no issue in the future if I am unmuted.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Morsine (Previously CheshiresTorment)
Muted by: Kainzo
Time of Mute: 11/2/15
Channel: Global
Reason for mute: Whining
Your story: I am rewriting the story because after I read over it I realized it was vague. I got muted after staff made a large change to how xp was earned. There was now a large increase in the amount needed to progress the later levels. Me and multiple other people were irritated by this. I was extremely vocal in my opinion, and said "Staff **** up". Kainzo proceeded to mute me without any warning. I made attempts before to be unmuted but did not receive any response. That post was made directly after the event. This one was made 1 month ago and has yet to be met with a response. I will no longer continue making harsh criticisms of changes or whine about them. It was my first and only offense on this or really any server. There will be no issue in the future if I am unmuted.

Unmuted due to length, please follow chat rules.