• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WrathfulSloth's Ban Appeal

IGN:WrathfulSloth
Banned by:Do not know
Time of ban: Wednesday, July 15, at 11:40pm
Reason for ban: Farming kills
Your story: Me and my cousin" Pridefulsloth" were having competition where the person who gets the least amount of kills in 10 minutes would take out the trash. While in this competition we got banned for farming kills. We just started so we don't know the server that well. Please un-ban us and if possible could you explain the rules. Thank you for your time.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:WrathfulSloth
Banned by:Do not know
Time of ban: Wednesday, July 15, at 11:40pm
Reason for ban: Farming kills
Your story: Me and my cousin" Pridefulsloth" were having competition where the person who gets the least amount of kills in 10 minutes would take out the trash. While in this competition we got banned for farming kills. We just started so we don't know the server that well. Please un-ban us and if possible could you explain the rules. Thank you for your time.
I warned both of you to stop several times in shout chat and messaged one of you guys also.
You guys continued as I watched. I will leave this ban up for 3d. Reply to this after the 3 days are up.
While you are banned, head over to hc.to/rules

I warned both of you to stop several times in shout chat and messaged one of you guys also.
You guys continued as I watched. I will leave this ban up for 3d. Reply to this after the 3 days are up.
While you are banned, head over to hc.to/rules
it has been 5 days Could you please un ban and my cousin @PridefulSloth now we have reviewed the rules and won't break the again. Pleaseeee
@JoshuSama

Last edited: