• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Wraith Form Shadow Knight bug

pocketemu

TNT
Wraith form clearly states that it removes all cc from the shadow knight making him invulnerable to damage and cc while active upon cast however you can not remove any of the cc I have tested so far with it. Maybe it removes slows (doesn't remove the poly one)? Not sure but considering it slows you that would be very lack luster...

Does not remove Beguiler, Polymorph, piggify, or mass piggify. These are currently the only ones I have tried since I have access to a beguiler who can help me test this and nobody ever replies when I ask for help checking it.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
That is because piggify is technically a "stun." I have been saying forever that we need to remove stuns. There is zero counter to them. Cannot use skills while "stunned."

pocketemu

TNT
That is because piggify is technically a "stun." I have been saying forever that we need to remove stuns. There is zero counter to them. Cannot use skills while "stunned."

well it says "All" cc so the ability should be castable when stunned. Regardless of piggify, it does not remove polymorph either, i have yet to test it on blinds ,disorients, and whatever else but my hopes aren't necessarily high lol

Dewyn

Retired Staff
blinds aren't cc, they're a status effect.

i don't remember exactly what I did for the skill, but I don't care enough to update it right now. the way Heroes handles status effect categorization is irritatingly unintuitive.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
well it says "All" cc so the ability should be castable when stunned. Regardless of piggify, it does not remove polymorph either, i have yet to test it on blinds ,disorients, and whatever else but my hopes aren't necessarily high lol
Due to the way stuns work in Heroes, this isn't possible as far as I know. Casting skills during a stun just isn't a thing. As for the other skills, I'll check on those. I know that it breaks quite a few different skills right now though, like roots and most silences.

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Due to the way stuns work in Heroes, this isn't possible as far as I know. Casting skills during a stun just isn't a thing. As for the other skills, I'll check on those. I know that it breaks quite a few cc right now though, like roots and most silences.

Anytime something isn't possible in Heroes that would be nice, report it to me so I can include it in not-Heroes on the test box :p

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Anytime something isn't possible in Heroes that would be nice, report it to me so I can include it in not-Heroes on the test box :p
Make a targetting type called peeling or something that just allows skills to remove all cc, and be used while stunned.

pocketemu

TNT
blinds aren't cc, they're a status effect.

i don't remember exactly what I did for the skill, but I don't care enough to update it right now. the way Heroes handles status effect categorization is irritatingly unintuitive.

yeah I figured there was a reason for it but due to not many players playing shadow knight mainly I figured I would report it just in case.
It's a awesome skill but due to it negating your dots and dread aura i figured I should report it.