• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Would you consider voting for Jesse Ventura as USA's next President?

Would you consider voting for Jesse Ventura as USA's next President?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
Jesse Ventura former wrestler, mayor, governor. Running independent. Claims to be a fiscal conservative and unable to be bought.
I am on the band wagon for this how about you? Yeah he may get assassinated moments after being elected, but worth a try in my book.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I say yes to Jessie the Body Ventura. No Body can be worse than what we have had the last few decades.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
He can lay the smack down on those candy asses!

Honestly though, I could vote for a fiscal conservative. I think the conservative side of the spectrum has a lot of merit and could do some good given current circumstances. Its a shame the GOP only puts extremist crazies up for election, because I think a lot of younger voters would want to vote for them if they weren't so nuts.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly Dielan, not to make this political, but both Romney and McCain were not extremist in the least.
As for Ventura, interesting character. I don't know.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly Dielan, not to make this political, but both Romney and McCain were not extremist in the least.
McCain isn't even a conservative, and Romney a centrist perhaps slightly right of center. He did have some federalist leanings. One good thing that could be said about both of them, neither of them are capable of the type of perfidy being perpetrated by the current regime.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
McCain isn't even a conservative, and Romney a centrist perhaps slightly right of center. He did have some federalist leanings. One good thing that could be said about both of them, neither of them are capable of the type of perfidy being perpetrated by the current regime.

Well I couldn't vote in McCain's election but I didn't like his choice for VP, I didn't vote for Romney because I didn't like how he just changes his stances on important issues - too difficult to tell what he really stood for.

Obama wasn't much better, so I voted for Gary Johnson last election but of course, it didn't matter.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
independents are kind of lame because they never garner enough votes and end up using some of them :p

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
nobody failed to mention that jesse venture is also fucking batshit crazy

his politics are tolerable, but the guy is borderline insane

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
nobody failed to mention that jesse venture is also fucking batshit crazy

his politics are tolerable, but the guy is borderline insane
That's why we like him. He could be totally insane and couldn't do worse than the last 4

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Victim130 for President. I promise to make new laws based around Samurai being a mandatory class to play for at least 3 years of service to your country. This will include many benefits for both you and your family including, health care, dental and free education. If you vote for me, its a vote for Samurai!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Victim130 for President. I promise to make new laws based around Samurai being a mandatory class to play for at least 3 years of service to your country. This will include many benefits for both you and your family including, health care, dental and free education. If you vote for me, its a vote for Samurai!

I already like this guy's international foreign policy, as well as his budget. I'm sold. Which bucket do I put my ballot in?