• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Won't be on due to this...

Lushen

Legacy Supporter 4
Big storm hit my house last night, 10+ trees down and this monster is currently blocking the only way to get on the main road. Power company also told us not to expect power for a week.
1453216_10152727417836531_1529684149_n.jpg

Lushen

Legacy Supporter 4
no kidding... i was about to buy a exp boost yesterday... Right before the storm hit haha

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Daaang. Hope things get patched up soon, horrible time of year to get such a storm. Be safe and all that, we'll keep the server warm for you 'til you're back!

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
dude you live in indiana right? i live there and 33 tornadoes touched down the other day

Oh god! This happened to me while at my Grandma's house. I was watching TV with my little cousin when we heard like a bad crack. We thought it was more thunder, but then we heard a much louder and slower crack. I look outside to see a huge oak falling over onto the house. I yell for my Grandma, she comes out she is yelling. She decided to walk over to the kitchen to get the phone and right when when she picks it up, we hear another crack. Another tree falls over in the yard. Then, we hear an extremely loud crack over the house. Then all the lights go out. It was lightning that struck the house we later found out... But anyway, I'm really sorry to hear this!