• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Won't be in-game for the foreseeable future.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
In a lapse of memory, I forgot to renew my residence. As soon as I realized what I had done, it was too late. Just hours after it expired, it was already pretty fucked up. I had used a lot of cracked stone brick, so the griefing unfortunately appears to be legal (I didn't really inspect anything closely. I just saw it was destroyed and logged out).

I had been working on my residence for months, since the map was released. It's beyond repair and I don't have the money to purchase a new residence. I'm not trying to write a sob story, just letting anyone who cares know what's up. It's my fault this happened.

Barnubus I am hereby resigning my role as a guide. I thoroughly enjoyed it while it lasted.

Jonsoon Aryios I don't see a reason for you to keep me as a member of Braavos. I wasn't very involved in the town anyway, but I enjoyed what little time I did spend in town and talking in chat.

Kainzo Designers I will be finishing HeroStats. Don't worry about that.

@PersonWhoWasLuckyEnoughToVisitMyResRightAfterItExpired GG, enjoy it. No hard feelings.

I will still be somewhat active on the forums and in IRC. This is not a resignation from Herocraft, just an indefinite break. It's probably for the best, I have to focus on more important things anyway.

@Everyone Thanks for being such an awesome community, sans a few douchewads. Herocraft has become like a second home to me.

Hopefully I will be back eventually, but until then...
Goodbye
~Davros

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Booo!
I'm really sorry this happened, Dav, thats shit luck. Hopefully you come back 'round soon, don't let one shit bad luck ruin everything you have here!
But I understand taking a break, sometimes it's needed. As long as you come back!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
See ya man. We had a good time this map, and I even got to go Sherlock and find out your true identity! I'll be waiting for you when you get back... :L

Later, Dav.

A

alexhoff1

Sad to see more staff leave, my offer still stands if you read this at a later date. :)

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Aww sucks you did not get to it sooner, But you are welcome to come back to Braavos if you feel like playing again.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
:/ Sad to see someone go, We'll all miss you, Dav. Despite me not knowing who you were before, and not knowing you as well as I'd like to, sad to see longstanding, good members leave.

We'll always love you. Visit some time, okay? <3

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Is there a reason everyone can see the timer on everyone else's residents ? I would think that would be a bit private.

Xargun

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Didn't you obtain the cracked brick in a very very very similar way?

Edit: Sorry if this sounded a bit accusatory, I just felt like pointing out the irony.

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Didn't you obtain the cracked brick in a very very very similar way?
Yes, that's very true. Though I took them from a chest, not as placed blocks that were painstakingly placed over the course of many hours. Again I don't want this to seem as if I'm complaining, and I already told the person who did it that we're cool. It was just the last straw the broke the horse's back, ya know?

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I
Yes, that's very true. Though I took them from a chest, not as placed blocks that were painstakingly placed over the course of many hours. Again I don't want this to seem as if I'm complaining, and I already told the person who did it that we're cool. It was just the last straw the broke the horse's back, ya know?
If it would make u come back I'm gonna be an alcamist and ill make a bunch of cracked bricks and help u rebuild

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Sad to see you go man. Its sucks to see cool people like you leave because of assholes like the one who did this to you.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Aw thats sad :( You were a very nice player.
It would have been destroyed in the map wipe in a couple of months anyways.
Cya Hopefully you will come back next map! :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
And the moronic dick heads keep driving away good players that push the community forward. bravo.
Wanna know what would piss those moronic dick heads right off? Is if you gave Davros all his stuff back :p

(PS: Its only a suggestion :p)

Admira1Ackbar

Legacy Supporter 6
Sad to see you go, Davros. We didn't get to chat that much, but the few times were very fun. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. I hope to see you return :)

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
To everyone who has replied and PM'd me, thanks for your support. As I said, I'm not quitting Herocraft. Kainzo has some really amazing plans for it that I don't want to miss, and until then I will definitely be assisting in web development as much as possible. You can't get rid of me that easy. Nothing that happened was illegal, and I don't want anyone to think I'm a whiny ragequitter. Anyway, that's that. Cya soon.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Why the hell would I remove you from the town? You have done so much for us since you joined.

We'll see you soon

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Please do not call out members and accuse them by name, and especially here. If you have an issue with someone, if you think they are breaking any rules then open a petition using '/pe open (message)' in game and staff will look into it. This thread is not for complaining or accusing, this thread is for a server member, who many know and are friends with, to explain he is taking a break, and why. Please respect that, and him, enough not to bring a flame war to this thread.
Thank you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have deleted the post by Jeuke as it does NOT have a place in an "Inactivity thread". Your situation is vastly different from Davs, so let's not disrespect him by mud slinging.

Thanks