• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wondering how to deconstruct?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
So, i asked someone on help chat, they say, i need to aim at a workbench and used the skill. I did that but the chat still says i need to aim at a workbench, so what do i do. If possible can anyone post a picture of how do i do it please?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So, i asked someone on help chat, they say, i need to aim at a workbench and used the skill. I did that but the chat still says i need to aim at a workbench, so what do i do. If possible can anyone post a picture of how do i do it please?

Be close enough to the workbench - aim at it and use /skill deconstruct, that should be sufficient.

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
From what I know you should have the item in hand , look directly at a workbench and then do /skill deconstruct or use the macro . Usually that's how it works .

Are you sure you have the level required ? Or maybe just relog and try again .

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I've noticed decon can be a little fussy, try moving your table or putting another one in a different location. I believe I had trouble when there was something directly on top of the table.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Make sure the table has no blocks in front of it and is in the open and I find it works better to point on a side not the top.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Let us know if mine or ItzDeXy's suggestion works!