• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wolf's App (fixed)

wolf655

Dirt
In-game name: wolf655
Location & Age: Indiana USA, 24
Previous Bans (Includes other servers: None, i have left several and i have been OP on several. I've ran my own Hamachi server for a while but was only open to close friends.
Referral(s:( None
Reason you should be accepted: Honestly I can't tell you that you Should accept me
smile.gif
I can tell you that I am a Loyal player, Honorable, And I truly Hate greifers!
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
Special Key: HCW7
Additional Info: I've played Minecraft for 7 months now and I'm looking for a place to settle down and call my "Home" A server that i can be proud to say that I'm On and i feel that Herocraft is that server. I play Minecraft aprox. 18 hours a day jumping from singleplayer/multiplayer so ill be around for sure. If anymore info is needed on me or my character Let me know and i will tell you

wolf655

Dirt
if you read closely it states "None" I've never been banned from a server and i Don't plan on ever being banned

wolf655

Dirt
In the Sub-forum for whitelist application the format is:

1. In-game name:
  2. Location & Age:
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  8. Additional Info:

wolf655

Dirt
Previous Bans (Includes other servers: None, i have left several and i have been OP on several. I've ran my own Hamachi server for a while but was only open to close friends.
Referral(s:( None
Reason you should be accepted: Honestly I can't tell you that you Should accept me
smile.gif
I can tell you that I am a Loyal player, Honorable, And I truly Hate greifers!
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Additional Info: I've played Minecraft for 7 months now and I'm looking for a place to settle down and call my "Home" A server that i can be proud to say that I'm On and i feel that Herocraft is that server. I play Minecraft aprox. 18 hours a day jumping from singleplayer/multiplayer so ill be around for sure. If anymore info is needed on me or my character Let me know and i will tell you

wolf655

Dirt

Previous Bans (Includes other servers: I have Never been banned from any other server as far as i know of and hopefully never will

Referrals: no referals

Reason you should be accepted: I know how to build/role play, I hate Greifers and will Never greif. I normally keep to myself but will work in groups if required. (Preferes to build Alone)

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes i have

Additional Info: All i want is a server to call home, I applied on both forums Yesterday and still havn't been accepted so I figured I will Repost my Application In hope that maybe I will be Accepted. I do play Minecraft 80% of my day, the rest im on Halo doing filming for my Halo Machinima I'm in if i like the server enough i could Advertise the server to my fan base.

i don't know what else you guys want to know about me....