• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Wizard's Replenish

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
It should be changed back to 75% considering it's CD. If it's going to stay 30% then lower CD atleast.

Agreed, having to pump 20 wisdom just to maintain mana hurts, given it's bursty nature and mana-hungriness (slows levelling process, small encounter pvp fights involing wizards resolve too quickly for mana regen to be useful).

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
I forgot about base mana/level, I guess imagine at 65 given replenish at 75% in the current version would make wizard too forgiving.

Balance has never been worried about making the levelling experience enjoyable :<
(At least not as bad as druid)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Leveling Wizard is so easy, don't complain about leveling wizard at all its like one of the easiest classes, and don't complain about mana problems, Wizard is op enough as it is the mana problems balance it out at least a little bit

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
actually it's been brought up multiple times with balance. Try leveling cleric for a few days. Wizards don't know how easy they have it. :)
Guess I'm just not used the specced class being slower to level than the starter. At least in bastion you got the idea of where you were going but here lost soul was such a breeze.