• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wizard

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Wizards Burst Can get Anything low and is way to easy to get off, I suggest reducing Damage (mainly on fireball and bolt) and increasing fireballs cd any thoughts? @malikdanab

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Their scaling of intellect is a little insane. I'd say we lower the scalings a bit. Also fireball does have a very short cd, so changing that will also fix it.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Thoughts:
  • Either increase CD on fireball or lower base damage. Currently it's:
    • CD:6
    • Damage: 95+ 50
    • Scaling: 1.75
    • With 30 INT: 197
  • I would change it to:
    • CD: 6
    • Damage: 35 + 50
    • Scaling: 1.5
    • With 30 INT: 130
  • If not increase CD to 8 seconds and damage down to 85
  • Entangle:
    • add a short warm-up 1-1.5 seconds
  • Blink:
    • CD:15->20-25
  • Icebolt:
    • CD: 6->10
    • Slow: 4->2.5
    • Mana: 75->100
  • Pulse:
    • Scaling: 2->1.25
    • damage: 60->75
  • Arcane Blast:
    • CD: 18->20
  • Bolt:
    • CD: 12->15
  • Blizzard:
    • CD: 28->25

cshadowrun

Coal
I am currently a ninja and just had a terrible experience... It was a level 28 Wizard and a Master wizard at this point in time wizard gets root at 20 As you can expect all the fight was, blinking around and root after root even with a fire resistance pot ticking away they still managed to kite me around at first... I was against the root having a warmup but now I am all for it a rogue should not have trouble getting to a wizard

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I am currently a ninja and just had a terrible experience... It was a level 28 Wizard and a Master wizard at this point in time wizard gets root at 20 As you can expect all the fight was, blinking around and root after root even with a fire resistance pot ticking away they still managed to kite me around at first... I was against the root having a warmup but now I am all for it a rogue should not have trouble getting to a wizard
did you try using your bow or escapeartist?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
at this point in time I dont have escapearitist and it would only work on one of the roots... and bow is pointless since he can root me and i cant turn
you CAN turn if u turn slowly, its a bug im assuming that no-cheat or something prevents you from turning. and of course you're going to lose to 2 wizards as a non-mastered ninja. anyways! support the 1 second warmup on entangle.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
i dont agree with adding a warmup to a root that breaks on damage, just nerf the damage a bit and its fine tbh

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
i dont agree with adding a warmup to a root that breaks on damage, just nerf the damage a bit and its fine tbh
Nerf the damage on root? Root doesn't do damage. But I agree the damage on their other skills needs to be nerfed.