• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard renovation for new update, just some ideas

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Psh, who needs keybinds? I don't think keybinds should be required for any class, but unfortunately that seems to be the case because classes have more skills than things to bind to.
Macromod is easy to get/use. You can even use the Technic launcher if you want a super-easy experience. Thus, I think it is reasonable to expect that some classes will need Macromod to perform the best they can.

He is suggesting you gain some knowledge on PvP outside of your own class. It's difficult to give a valid suggestion to skill changes without understanding how other classes work.
Use macromod hc.to/macromod
Or better yet start using the technic mod pack hc.to/modpack
i have, but cant use, certain internet circumstances of mine prevent me from using anything but minecraft.net/play

Wizard is balanced in my opinion. I been wizard since the start of bastion and haven't really ventured out except for pyro and a bit of samurai. He may be being biased about his class but it definitely isn't the second most OP class I mean have you seen runeblades and samurai's? Honestly wizard is fine right now I hope they don't scale damage and ranges again because the last nerf hurt I remember hurt. They just need to add the 65 skill and I would be more then happy.
meh, just pissed that every one says glass cannon and long range, i agree with glass cannon ish, but long range is a lie, fireball is 1 long range spell, everything else, the range take less than 2 seconds to cross, kinda pissed cant do anything but run around and hope opponent gets bored, keep running, freeze, then i die. i think they should rework fireball and blast, cuz fireball should never be better than fireblast, considering you learn fireblast at lvl 40 and fireball is you starter skill

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
meh, just pissed that every one says glass cannon and long range, i agree with glass cannon ish, but long range is a lie, fireball is 1 long range spell, everything else, the range take less than 2 seconds to cross, kinda pissed cant do anything but run around and hope opponent gets bored, keep running, freeze, then i die. i think they should rework fireball and blast, cuz fireball should never be better than fireblast, considering you learn fireblast at lvl 40 and fireball is you starter skill
It depends what level wizard you are once you have root your set basically. Personally I think blink should be put in at an earlier level but once you master wizard if you play it right your all over the place and you do tons of damage if used right. People say wizard is OP but they just don't know how to approach one some classes have the mobility to kill a wizard in second's it just comes down to mobility I guess because the class like I said is balanced there are plenty of people who can nuke them down in seconds.

Psh, who needs keybinds? I don't think keybinds should be required for any class, but unfortunately that seems to be the case because classes have more skills than things to bind to.
thank u, i was wondering if they could get rid of some spells for wizard and/or just combine some, cuz there are 5 hoes, and 7+ attack spells

JacobBurkey

Portal
stop hating, u suck at it
Heh, that's all you can say as a comeback? I've never played wizard, so how could you even tell if I sucked at the class or not? Stop hating? You've been going around the forums trying to buff your own class because you can't even play it correctly.

It depends what level wizard you are once you have root your set basically. Personally I think blink should be put in at an earlier level but once you master wizard if you play it right your all over the place and you do tons of damage if used right. People say wizard is OP but they just don't know how to approach one some classes have the mobility to kill a wizard in second's it just comes down to mobility I guess because the class like I said is balanced there are plenty of people who can nuke them down in seconds.
root is good, but so friggen easy to get out of, and help when u run away, extra 4 seconds

Heh, that's all you can say as a comeback? I've never played wizard, so how could you even tell if I sucked at the class or not? Stop hating? You've been going around the forums trying to buff your own class because you can't even play it correctly.
can u not read? u suck at hating, im sorry, i should have taken into account your low intelligence, " have been goin around on the forums", um false, i have started 3 threads to "buff" my class all shot down, i dont think that counts as "going around the forums". i dont try and buff anywhere else but here, only contribute to the actual argument of other threads.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
root is good, but so friggen easy to get out of, and help when u run away, extra 4 seconds
Root you cant get out of unless they are damaged however I agree lower level wizards need more mobility just read the thread I just posted I think I got you an answer.

Root you cant get out of unless they are damaged however I agree lower level wizards need more mobility just read the thread I just posted I think I got you an answer.
that is actually false, if u hit them while they are in the air, no effect, if they are on the ground, just spam hit the space bar and they are free in 1-2 seconds

it's actually really annoying

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
that is actually false, if u hit them while they are in the air, no effect, if they are on the ground, just spam hit the space bar and they are free in 1-2 seconds

it's actually really annoying
That is most likely a bug and I personally haven't noticed that. It should break on damage and root only lasts 4 seconds if I am not mistaken maybe 4 seconds is going by quickly for you.

it is in fact a glitch that everyone exploits and is a pain in the ass, i should not hit them with root, and watch them keep running without pause at me

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
" have been goin around on the forums", um false, i have started 3 threads to "buff" my class all shot down, i dont think that counts as "going around the forums". i dont try and buff anywhere else but here, only contribute to the actual argument of other threads.
crazydodapie
1. It does count, stop doing it.
2. Still not how the balance system works. You need to raise your skill level to the general accepted skill level of pvp on the server, and making multiple threads trying to buff your class will not help. The comments like the one I have bolded in your quote are why Kainzo linked the suggestion guidelines. You obviously have not understood them, IF you have even read them.

@everyone
3. Root Sucks, make it an actual tether (edit Tether: A stun that allows both vanilla melee/bow attacks and some Heroes skills but does not allow vanilla movement or non-cc breaking mobility Heroes skills like Jump) that breaks on damage rather than a glitchy "stagger" skill that barely slows a sprinting opponent's progress.