• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wizard Nerf

Do you think it's okay for wizard to have bolt at level 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I agree with macura, Wizard is not the easiest class to use. Wizards are very easy to kill if you know what to use on them since Wizards are squishy. I at first agreed that level 10 is too low until I ran across the comment about Wizards having small defense. I would say just put it at a mid-way point between level 10-35.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I agree with macura, Wizard is not the easiest class to use. Wizards are very easy to kill if you know what to use on them since Wizards are squishy. I at first agreed that level 10 is too low until I ran across the comment about Wizards having small defense. I would say just put it at a mid-way point between level 10-35.
I agree I never been caster so I decided to try it this map unless I have a good distance against my opponent wizards are really annoying to fight with. Icebolt is really a pain to hit and I miss it like 80% of the time, The range is much much lower then fireball.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Switching to Pyromancer..
after getting owned this morning by a lvl 20ish healer, and having fireball/icebolt/root as my only combat skills (lag dependant ofc) I have no chance at hitting the enemy up close or even further away if they are sprinting fast (well, very poor chance, I have good aim on other servers because my connection to them is better but on HC it's not ._.)

SOooo yeah gg wiz

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
after getting owned this morning by a lvl 20ish healer, and having fireball/icebolt/root as my only combat skills (lag dependant ofc) I have no chance at hitting the enemy up close or even further away if they are sprinting fast (well, very poor chance, I have good aim on other servers because my connection to them is better but on HC it's not ._.)

SOooo yeah gg wiz
I was 28 to be exact :p

F

Falker57

Tell me, how can you SPAM a 4 sec CD fireball and 15 sec CD root?
Hmmm I was saying that he always spams it on me. Or so it feels. It was like how xfuze always screams when I can spam bash. When its not spam. However it does always feel like alexhoff roots ALL the time but that is just misjudgement of time

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6

SOooo yeah gg wiz
Pyromancer beats the shit out of disciple, just saying

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
ik, looks very good and fits my style, I can grab an axe, whack the shit out of people with flamesword and kick etc, and still have fireball as a ranged attack :D
I loved the class, but I can't get the will to level it. most of the higher level skills are sort of pointless and then the skill gap from 40-55. I bailed a 32 and went back to wizard