• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wither skeletons too strong

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
So, I went to the north dungeon to grind a few levels for my class. but when I arrived, I almost got killed by 5 withers charging at me dealing massive damage.

Why are withers so bulky again?

The northern dungeon was, untill now, possibly the best dungeon to grind your levels at without getting swarmed by zombies.
How are both newbs, and veterans supposed to level if the mobs are ten times as strong as they used to be?

Also, the northern part of the pve spawn used to be one of the spots to find the little pvp that's left on the server, but I dont think that's gonna happen anymore with these mobs.
I like meself a lil' bit of a challenge, but this is just too hard.

Now the only way you can level your class is pretty much by the 1k boosts, because the wither skeletons' xp just isnt worth it for the 500hp you gotta slice through

Maybe the wither skeletons could get, if not set back to normal, less health and less attack power?

Thanks 4 reading

whitayy

Soulsand
I agree. In my opinion I would decrease the withers health and there damage, to a wizard or a squishy class they do at least half a heart per hit, this is way to much since they spawn a lot and will swarm you within seconds.

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
Even my level 58 Dragoon didn't stand a chance against them. I was on 3 hearts in a matter of seconds.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
So, I went to the north dungeon to grind a few levels for my class. but when I arrived, I almost got killed by 5 withers charging at me dealing massive damage.

Why are withers so bulky again?

The northern dungeon was, untill now, possibly the best dungeon to grind your levels at without getting swarmed by zombies.
How are both newbs, and veterans supposed to level if the mobs are ten times as strong as they used to be?

Also, the northern part of the pve spawn used to be one of the spots to find the little pvp that's left on the server, but I dont think that's gonna happen anymore with these mobs.
I like meself a lil' bit of a challenge, but this is just too hard.

Now the only way you can level your class is pretty much by the 1k boosts, because the wither skeletons' xp just isnt worth it for the 500hp you gotta slice through

Maybe the wither skeletons could get, if not set back to normal, less health and less attack power?

Thanks 4 reading
I totally agree, dropping their HP to something a bit more manageable would be really nice.

Although to be honest grinding is super easy for me with these mobs because no one solo grinds there anymore, and I, being a cleric, can just sit on the top of the thing and holy aura, smite, and wrath at them from safety, although sometimes they get up and it's pretty much over at that point.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I totally agree, dropping their HP to something a bit more manageable would be really nice.

Although to be honest grinding is super easy for me with these mobs because no one solo grinds there anymore, and I, being a cleric, can just sit on the top of the thing and holy aura, smite, and wrath at them from safety, although sometimes they get up and it's pretty much over at that point.
Illegal

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
It isn't illegal, technically. The mobs, specifically skeletons, can still kill me, and I've died multiple times. This isn't afk stuff either, it's just a technique for leveling. I did no design these structures but it makes sense that the way these rooms were designed for that very purpose.

I assure you, whenever I grind like this, it's still unsafe, but as a cleric the heals are strong. The wither skeletons can still climb the vines, and come after me, I have to keep them at bay with my anti-undead attacks.

*EDIT*
Re-checked the rules to make sure, and I'm 100% I'm not doing anything wrong here.

It states creating darkrooms, using halfslabs, or making the mob unable to hit you is illegal. What I have been doing is in a structure provided by the server, and my life is still in danger, the skeletons can and do climb the vines on the side, and failing to keep the down will result in a brutal and painful death.

Last edited: