• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
Um I have 2 question regarding the upcoming map. One is the new currency item emeralds? Two what is the name of this new and glorious Herocraft world?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Um I have 2 question regarding the upcoming map. One is the new currency item emeralds? Two what is the name of this new and glorious Herocraft world?
At least for now, Kain has backed off of the emerald currency. We brought up a lot of potential issues with it, some that could have been abused.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Does anyone know if the current map is still white-list free? I need to know if I need to stop promoting this to encourage some new users to check us out.

Anyone I've asked hasn't given me an answer... :(

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Does anyone know if the current map is still white-list free? I need to know if I need to stop promoting this to encourage some new users to check us out.

Anyone I've asked hasn't given me an answer... :(

It's a greylist, there is still a whitelist.

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
130831979143.jpg

KiwiGuy

TNT
Due to myself living in your future, I'd like the release date to not be pushed back, its going up on a Saturday for me, so I'd like as much of my weekend as possible to kick start on the server.

I'm more than happy to live with downtime / upgrades as the weeks progress to make it complete.

Also if the newbie area is the major hold up then close off new apps till its finished and us vets can get in and start getting our hands dirty :)

I know its selfish but hey I just wanna play!!!!!!!

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
School hasn't started for me yet. Get on my level.
Im home schooled so i do what ever i want befor school! Get on mah! lvl![DOUBLEPOST=1346388270,1346388182][/DOUBLEPOST]Aww well i really wanted to play tomorrow......... i bet it will be worth the wait!.........still pissed i might be on vacation in new york in a week :(