• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
I will be playing again to!
Since i didnt like the old one but well I really still miss Zeal :(((

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
@Johnbaur Idk im just wondering why it says "cant reach server" i thought the new map was coming out 4:00 am where i am and its 7:33 now and the server is down.....??[DOUBLEPOST=1347028626,1347028595][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kainzo @Johnbaur I just want to know if its me or if the new map isnt out yet :(

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo What does @Xblock_loverX mean? Is there a new Ip for the new map?

@Johnbaur Idk im just wondering why it says "cant reach server" i thought the new map was coming out 4:00 am where i am and its 7:33 now and the server is down.....??[DOUBLEPOST=1347028626,1347028595][/DOUBLEPOST] Kainzo @Johnbaur I just want to know if its me or if the new map isnt out yet :(

Holycow guys, lol.
It's not out yet, the time is as Kainzo said "September 7th @ 6pm cst."

Which is in 8 1/2 hours from when I'm posting this.
Don't tag Kainzo, read instead.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Holycow guys, lol.
It's not out yet, the time is as Kainzo said "September 7th @ 6pm cst."

Which is in 8 1/2 hours from when I'm posting this.
Don't tag Kainzo, read instead.
you got to be kidding me.... 8 1/2 hours......... god.... that will be 3:30 where i am atleast ill get a good 5 hours to play :( ima go back to bed now...