• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WinterSoul Project

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I've began work on an adventure, which will be so large; you could consider it a separate RPG inside of Minecraft. Here's where I'll release some spoiler screenshots of the work that's taking place. I'll also open a twitter and facebook page later for the project, so that you can all follow a steady update stream. If you have any questions about the project, message me in PM's. I WILL NOT answer them on this thread.

My first custom weapon :D
2013-07-26_133644_zpsd987a637.png

and

my first custom MOB

Its set to have a slight chance of dropping a currency which players can use to purchase items.

The ancient zombie has 200 hearts. You don't wanna know what some of the other bosses will be, if thats a normal mob.
2013-07-25_235607_zps093200e4.png

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Looks like an awesome project keep at it and don't slack with it and halfass something big like this but then again you're dragonzero39 you're going to get it done lol :)

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
This is called the Tomb of the Chackling Prince.
Players can enter the towers, and use the balconies above for combat, or tank it out on the ground, or sneak through tunnels in the walls to combat their enemies. Build took me about 3 hours.

2013-07-27_122456_zps20e2cc33.png