• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WillowDusk Neutral Recruiting!!!

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
Here koen
f04176e962c7687424e8337b74522284cec71fa4bbb0e8fd183041720d9945835342894e848af644ed0a0da041a5d27034bb8c7be39208e2185025227357189d7e27aede1536_zps176a1f9b.png

Jacylin

Gold
IGN: Jacylin
Time Zone: US Central
Primary Class / Level: Ranger (will probably change it), not sure of level
Profession / Level: Would like to be a farmer when I get the choice
How long have you played Herocraft? little over 1 day
How often do you play Herocraft? very often
Why would you like to join Willowdusk? It has to be a little safer than Rapture.
Do you agree to abide by all town rules, as well as all Herocraft rules? Of course.
Previous towns: Rapture
Referrals: koen31

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Demonishboy aced is a manager too and put the accepted text in Green :D and please dont accept them because you cant invite

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
How do u write in green xD[DOUBLEPOST=1375560597,1375560408][/DOUBLEPOST]Im on my phone so i cant right in color xD

IGN:GuessWhoPwndYou
Time Zone:CentralTime
Primary Class / Level:Caster I
Profession / Level:Crafter I
How long have you played Herocraft? Enough that before my reset i was at 10 on both proffesion and Class at least.
How often do you play Herocraft? I play minecraft itself several hours a day if i get more hooked on HC itll be a couple hours a day
Why would you like to join Willowdusk? Because id like to join a town and assit it as it assit
Do you agree to abide by all town rules, as well as all Herocraft rules? Yes
Previous towns: Bravoos
Referrals: Trazil
Any Extra Information Im a computer person and i spend pretty much every free second i have on the computer

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
How long have you played Herocraft? Enough that before my reset i was at 10 on both proffesion and Class at least.
How often do you play Herocraft? I play minecraft itself several hours a day if i get more hooked on HC itll be a couple hours a day
Why would you like to join Willowdusk? Because id like to join a town and assit it as it assit
Any Extra Information Im a computer person and i spend pretty much every free second i have on the computer

Why did u leave/kicked from braavos?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Accepted, Inviting Now

IGN: RacoonBoy567
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Primary Class / Level: Warrior/4
Profession / Level: Crafter/1
How long have you played Herocraft?: A couple days. Intend to play more
How often do you play Herocraft?: I will play almost everyday
Why would you like to join Willowdusk?: AcedProdigy's description of it sounded good and I need to join a town
Do you agree to abide by all town rules, as well as all Herocraft rules?: Yes
Previous towns: N/A
Referrals: AcedProdigy