• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wild_Porygon Gmute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Wild_Porygon

Banned by: @xexorian

Time of ban: 5min ago

Reason for ban: https://gyazo.com/2cdf574550b3bf5386c0cdf39398c2c9

Your story: I was muted for this line, and this line alone I said nothing else. I said this because xexo has literally muted my entire town (probably 7 or 8 people) for little to no reason because he is on a powertrip using his admin powers on a minecraft server to give his life a sense of importance. I recommend he gets psychological help if he feels the need to destroy the server just to entertain himself for 5 minutes or doesn't have the maturity to overlook one slightly passive aggressive comment or at least give a warning. No warning he instantly gmutes multiple people for no reason. If you want the server population to drop to 0 keep gmuting 8 people a day and good luck :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Chat Rules
These Chat Rules apply to Herocraft's ingame chat channels, IRC, Teamspeak, and all Herocraft Online related forums.

The following actions are prohibited:

• Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Homophobic or racist terms in public chats (whether intended for public chat or not).
  • Impersonating any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This includes other Teamspeak servers, other Minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles, and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic, etc).
    • This includes various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread of which you are not a member for anything other than the town or guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.

You're specifically quoting the artwork and commenting on the situation that I banned BeasttRecon for leaving behind immediately afterwards. You're in his town. You're tip-toeing around the truths of your behavior. Consider this your warning. Further behavior, trolling, etc. will result in a more severe punishment. Do not harrass staff, do not get snide with, nor mock, any moderators or admins, and think you can just always get by with it. We're not here to be the direct object of your angst. I recommend you lookup Wheaton's Law, and reflect on your sportsmanship whilst gaming within our community. Thank you. This is not the first time you've been warned by staff for this type of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.