• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

@Wiki Volunteers

Algebraic

Wood
Noob question: How do i put images on the wiki? I tried linking from a image site, nope. I also tried uploading to the database, and it says file extension MIME error or something.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Algebraic said:
Noob question: How do i put images on the wiki? I tried linking from a image site, nope. I also tried uploading to the database, and it says file extension MIME error or something.

Make sure the file type you upload is the file type you told it you uploaded or it will give that error. I.E name the file something.png is you upload a png file. name it something.jpg if you upload a jpg

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello! I'd like to volunteer as a wiki dude. I have lots of wiki experience editing for the Guild Wars wiki. (See my personal page here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Mat_Cauthorn). I understand how to do basic formatting and templates, and can do more advanced coding given enough time :).

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey, I would like to! I have no experience at all with wikipedia's, but you always gotta start somewhere. Plus I have nothing else to do.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Can we have established towns contribute to the Wiki to provide potential players a glimpse into our wonderful server?

Maybe you could delegate the responsibility to town Mayors?

A towns section could really bolster the content side of HC Wiki, aside from just FAQ stuff.
Its all about the content! :)

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Wiki Username: Valyou
I would love to be apart of the team of the Wiki, because its full of information and with more people added it could help improve it, I liked using the wiki until I found out a lot of it was outdated. I'm always active, I'm EST (Eastern) Time Zone. I would like to help keep the wiki updated on information I proceed to find, or find out. It would help me, and help others. especially, sense I'm applying to become a Guide, the more knowledge I know, it would help me, help others In-game when they ask for assistance. If you have any questions or concerns about me you can always Private Message me on the Forums.

- Valyou3

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Just today i was told that I'm on the Whitelist app page too much and should let others thy to do that.so could I help out on the wiki as well? Gotta spreed the love right?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Just today i was told that I'm on the Whitelist app page too much and should let others thy to do that.so could I help out on the wiki as well? Gotta spreed the love right?
What? Who the hell told you that? PM me here.

Also, hit the Whitelist as much as you want; don't listen to anyone about Whitelisting besides me and Kainzo. Why would you have to let others do it? Do it as mush as you feel you can.

I doubt Kainzo told you that, but if it was someone else, let them know to read this post.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
What? Who the hell told you that? PM me here.

Also, hit the Whitelist as much as you want; don't listen to anyone about Whitelisting besides me and Kainzo. Why would you have to let others do it? Do it as mush as you feel you can.

I doubt Kainzo told you that, but if it was someone else, let them know to read this post.

A fellow Proctor was mad that I, xyster and oxea get to most of the apps before he does,But I think he was mostly joking (as was I about following his advice) Just the first thing I could think of as an app to get on the wiki :)

Edit: oops,you ment PM you on the forums,not reply here....oh well.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Wiki Name: MajorasMask

Hey there! I would like to apply for being able to edit pages on the Wiki. I have a good knowledge of the server, the plug-ins you use, Heros, Classes and Specs, Rules and Townships. I have been on this server for many months and I would love to help contribute to the website! :D I would also make sure information is updated to the most current date and false information/old information is removed.

Please reply to me via PM on my forum account or Wiki Account.

PS: Is this even the right place to post this? If not, could you tell me where I apply for the ability to edit?

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Is ok to correct items when we see errors?
also i will be working on the town page for Valhalor,
any help would be appreciated.,
years ago i did html for websites, but it has changed so much since.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Everyone can edit the wiki now. See something outdated? Update it. See information that's wrong or incomplete? Change or add on to it. :D

Fury

Iron
I would be interested in helping out the wiki if needed. pm me sometime or find me in TS.