• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Wiki suggestion

I have played in the new dungeons a lot, and have wanted to know the drop chances(in a percent) for the boss loot such as Tomes, golden tome shards, crystals, etc. I know there are probably a few other people who would like to know as well because then with some simple math you can get an average of how many times you might have to kill the boss for a specific item you might want.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
This is so - Kainzo generally doesn't publicize any drop rates - and also they are tweaked frequently so specific figures would date quickly.

There might be ways to indicate which groups of items drop more frequently than others. I'm not sure, and I'm not able to follow this up myself at present due to time constraints.

_Trains_

Obsidian
This is so - Kainzo generally doesn't publicize any drop rates - and also they are tweaked frequently so specific figures would date quickly.

There might be ways to indicate which groups of items drop more frequently than others. I'm not sure, and I'm not able to follow this up myself at present due to time constraints.
Maybe we can create a wiki page on what drops could be obtained from killing certain mobs. We will not state what the drop rate is, but we will explain the potential items that could be dropped from mobs.

alright, just sometimes its a tad annoying to kill a boss a hundred times and not get the drop you want, i did this with the T1 boss for the tome shard, and got nothing. i know the drop rate for it is very low, just curious as to how low