• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Wierd glitch/bug

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Using the heromod pack with technic launcher. When I log in i get s spam of messages can't locate sign at x,y coordinates, don't remember what all they say but they are all at the same place. Also can't talk in chat or use any commands, including the ones on my macromod. I can open the macromod interface but am met with nothing when I actually try to use a macro.

Anywho, I took a few steps forward and fell through the ground, winding up in a cave or some shit, and look at the mimimap. And I notice that everything is black there except for player placed blocks and light sources... almost 100 percent sure it's some error on my end and not actually a bug, but I thought I'd post it here just in case.

This is just a random guess but, were the sign coordinates at: 612, 125, -69? That is the 'Dome of Death' sign in td, and i noticed that sometimes when i attempted to mine it my chat would say 'Unable to locate sign at 612, 125, -69'. While breaking any of the other signs right next to it gives the message 'HEY, sorry, but you cant break that block'. I know this is kinda random, aaaand probably has absolutely nothing to do with your issue, but i thought i would check anyways