• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WHY?

what should be done with the passers by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
I better not see anyone saying THIS will not happen in this USA, why because it does.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! This pisses me off so much. What the hell were they thinking?! I feel nauseous after watching that. Words cannot express my anger about this right now.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Could I ask for a summary? It's a dumb excuse but I don't have a YouTube account.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
A little 2 year old girl is playing in a market when a van hits her, stops for a second with here between the back and front wheels, then drives away. 20 passer-byes walk or drive past the girl and nobody stops to help her, one car even ran over her AGAIN. Finally 2 woman stop to help her. Unfortunately, she still died.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Seriously how the fuck can people do nothing like that.
And that truck was going like what 5mph and he paused after first running her over for like 5 seconds and then just continued...
What the fuck...

Z

zDylannn

This is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen people are just walking by looking at a fucking little girl dead and dont do shit what the fuck is wrong with these fucking people god this pisses me the fuck off, thats so fucked up

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
A little 2 year old girl is playing in a market when a van hits her, stops for a second with here between the back and front wheels, then drives away. 20 passer-byes walk or drive past the girl and nobody stops to help her, one car even ran over her AGAIN. Finally 2 woman stop to help her. Unfortunately, she still died.
That's horrific. Apathy is, in my opinion, among the most terrible things humanity can produce, going beyond hatred or depression. Those people may not even realize that they did anything wrong...

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
That's horrific. Apathy is, in my opinion, among the most terrible things humanity can produce, going beyond hatred or depression. Those people may not even realize that they did anything wrong...
REALLY, they did not know they did anything wrong? really? are you sure? if they truely did not then they should
_ _ _.

madsplatter

Diamond
I can't watch that shit, seeing the first guy walk by like it's nothing makes me so pissed off. Fuck. Them. All. What the hell has the world come to?

WHAT!?!? This is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! That poor little girl.... How could people be so fucked up!?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
REALLY, they did not know they did anything wrong? really? are you sure? if they truely did not then they should
_ _ _.
I'm not sure but I think it's possible, even probable. It's a scary thing to consider that people could be doing something so fundamentally incorrect and not even realize it.

I don't, can't hate them for it. Their decisions are disgusting but I can't meet them or fix them or bring them to justice, but irreversible damage has still been done. Because of that people shout in frustration and confusion... Try to rally together to change something, never solving the problem at it's source because there are too many sources, and new ones are born every day cast in the same patterns as the last batch...
It's enough to overwhelm people, isn't it?

RedKhan

Soulsand
The almost ironic thing is, that after watching that video and thinking about the situation and how incapable I or any of us are to change the way people act/think - Has made me fairly apathetic.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The almost ironic thing is, that after watching that video and thinking about the situation and how incapable I or any of us are to change the way people act/think - Has made me fairly apathetic.
I wouldn't say that. It's exceedingly difficult to overthrow a social pattern, but individuals change individuals all the time. And those with passion and direction can change hundreds or thousands, for better or worse. You just need to be the better.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
That video was the sexiest thing i've ever seen.

Actually it wasn't. I've watched tons of gore/beheading video's in my time out of curiosity, and this just makes me mad. Poor kid :(

For anyone who watched that video, use the following pictures to balance out your feelings:

25c22fa0.gif

95167ae0.gif

e2a364a9.gif

659d27b4.gif

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I could use Amgroma's post to draw parallels to anesthesia, make a point about self-enforcing apathetic patterns and the evils of escapism, and wrap up with a call to spend more energy on improving reality than hiding from it online. But I don't have it in me to disparage the kitten gifs.