• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Why hello there!

IllusionOfHatred

Legacy Supporter 4
I am known as IllusionOfHatred, you can call me Illusion, Illusionist, etc...

I am your friendly neighbour from across the street that recently moved in. Visually I seem extraordinary excited and happy-go-lucky with a large smile to greet everyone. At first, you'd think that I either didn't take my medication, or took too much of the wrong type. Later on that day, you hear your door knock a few several times. Out of curiosity, you leave where you were towards the door to see who it was. Why it's Illusion, he shows a gargantuan smile, and gladly gives you a large hug. Shaking him off from the hug, you quickly shut the door in his face.. confused, yet creeped out from someone being so happy. Later on that night as you sleep in a soft bed with a nightlight turned on beside it on a night table, the door to the room creeks open gently as a black figure slips in, and then slamming shut shortly. You gasp as the sudden sound, glancing up from your sleep, seeing that no ones in the room. Feeling your heart calming from the racing, you start to lay down, but you feel your head lay down on someone's stomach. quickly tilting your head up to see better, it's Illusion again with the same smile but with blood around it. He says in a deep, but gentle voice, "Goodnight, neighbour.." And then the nightlight beside the bed turns off. Miles from the house, a scream could be heard...

So that's why you accept Illusion's hugs! :-D