• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

who's playing this map

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
when did freeps say they weren't coming back? :( I really hoped that with the map going back to full pvp they would play again.
Freepers are a bunch of noobs as you can see I defeated their king werwew19 in this pvp video singlehandedly (
) and besides that I have won a pvp tournament and they havent so tbh they are not even noticeable competition in the slightest

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Freepers are a bunch of noobs as you can see I defeated their king werwew19 in this pvp video singlehandedly (
) and besides that I have won a pvp tournament and they havent so tbh they are not even noticeable competition in the slightest

Do you give lessions.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
rip im famous now i was in that fight, see beast this is y we need u so we can fuck dem bitches up again <3, also get adum

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I plan on mastering Disciple and Engineer without being a part of a town. Once I've done that I plan on joining a town that has the best name. Once I join their teamspeak channel and hear the first squeaky voiced 11 year old kid I plan on finally putting my Minecraft folder in the recycle bin where it belongs.

Y

ytiggidmas

I plan on mastering Disciple and Engineer without being a part of a town. Once I've done that I plan on joining a town that has the best name. Once I join their teamspeak channel and hear the first squeaky voiced 11 year old kid I plan on finally putting my Minecraft folder in the recycle bin where it belongs.
I still wonder to this day, why of all towns throughout bastion, you decided to join Umbra.... the twin towers... the stonebrick base... 15 year old squeakers in ts.. lumont's obsession with cake and barnubus.. shit was weird man, now that I think of it, you're kinda weird too haha

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
@
I still wonder to this day, why of all towns throughout bastion, you decided to join Umbra.... the twin towers... the stonebrick base... 15 year old squeakers in ts.. lumont's obsession with cake and barnubus.. shit was weird man, now that I think of it, you're kinda weird too haha

Copy pasta from 2013...

I got lucky and joined the map a week and a half after it reset. I was bored with my previous server and stumbled on this one. I immediately went on a search to find a 'good town', one that had a lot of members and didn't suck. I ended up joining Braavos and started to adjust to getting to know an entire server of new names. The hardest part was keeping track of players I SHOULDN'T kill, and not those who I should. I honestly don't know how new members of LO cope; half the server are their allies.

Anyway, things were going fine enough until I convinced my friend @I_Love_Miners to play minecraft and on HeroCraft. Naturally, we wanted to be in the same town so he applied to Braavos twice, and got denied twice. The reason was because he had too much of an advanced sense of humour for @Jonsoon to comprehend. In retaliation, disgusted at how much of a dweeb Braavos' mayor was, I left Braavos and joined Genesis.

To spare @ZenZiggy the humiliation, I'll just paraphrase my time on Genesis as being... shit. After about 3-4 weeks of Miners and I drowning in Genesis (it was a sinking ship, after all) I was secretly trying to find a town that was swerve enough for us. I had my bags packed and nearly ready to go to Gravkoc until a fella named @lumont private messaged me asking if I can spawn animals in his town. I agreed and made my way to his town, Umbra. When I got there it was full of derps just derping around hitting each other with a loaf of bread. I asked Lumont what he wanted to do with all of the cows and he said, and I quote "we need milk to make cookies".

I told Miners about Umbra, we decided to give it a go. We didn't even have to apply and we got ACCEPTED!!! At first I was skeptical that I'd last long in Umbra because the level of derpiness was too damn high. Slowly but surely, Umbra consumed me and I too became a derp.

So in summary, my best memory on Bastion is when I became Mom.