• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who would be interested in an RP group?

If this group was created, would you join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
@LordZelkova has recently spiked my interests in the creation of a roleplay group.

I've gave it a bit of thought and came to the conclusion that for it to work, I would need community consent. So I have some questions for everyone!

• Would you be interested in creating questlines for the group?
  • Are you pretty well educated in the basics of RP?
  • Do your character have a lengthy backstory written?
  • Do you write fan-fictions?
  • Are you comfortable with engaging in open-world RP?
  • Would you encourage the newbies to try out RP?

These are all base questions, if you wish to add something, go for it!

There will be a similar thread to this after the reset to see how to new/returning players feel about this.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
@GodOfGales @Dafefman
@LordZelkova has recently spiked my interests in the creation of a roleplay group.

I've gave it a bit of thought and came to the conclusion that for it to work, I would need community consent. So I have some questions for everyone!

There will be a similar thread to this after the reset to see how to new/returning players feel about this.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank you for tagging me in this!

Yes I believe I would be quite interested in helping you. I've always promoted RP in Herocraft, and would certainly love to patron it's return.

Awww. I think it's sweet that you think of me when you think of RP.

Yeah, I have all of the above except fan-fiction. I don't write 'bout anybody's characters 'xcept mine.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Awww. I think it's sweet that you think of me when you think of RP.

Yeah, I have all of the above except fan-fiction. I don't write 'bout anybody's characters 'xcept mine.
No problem, you've added me in a lot of RP things with good ol' Gales.

Also, same on the fan fiction, I prefer to write my own stories.

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
Thank you for tagging me in this!

Yes I believe I would be quite interested in helping you. I've always promoted RP in Herocraft, and would certainly love to patron it's return.

Sorry for the late reply, just got back home :)

I'll write you down for the future RP group, remember that it won't be created 'til after the reset.

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
I wouldn't mind I tried to do DnD before, can do background pretty well and can create good arcs

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Eh, why not. I'll join in on the fun. @DemonicRP
I wouldn't mind I tried to do DnD before, can do background pretty well and can create good arcs
I love DnD, but I usually only love to play dungeon master. If people are arguing for more than twenty minutes I throw some piddly enemies at them to reign them in.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I really feel like an RP group(s) on Herocraft would help our community. It entices and connects players. RPers are always thought to be cuddly but some of the most brutal pvpers were NOT cuddly and really and seriously RP'd hatred for other groups that created conflict that is needed on a Herocraft server experience :)

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I intend to have a fair amount of RP events at Ybiewen when it gets going good. If this group is indeed formed, I would love to collaborate and make something neat out an event! Perhaps a diplomacy conference, or merchanting festival.

I really feel like an RP group(s) on Herocraft would help our community. It entices and connects players. RPers are always thought to be cuddly but some of the most brutal pvpers were NOT cuddly and really and seriously RP'd hatred for other groups that created conflict that is needed on a Herocraft server experience :)
Yeah I did this on a server back when I was... 13? I adopted a scorched earth policy with the clan I was a part of. I broke into bases, killed everyone inside (back when my computer wasn't too laggy to PvP and I had the best gear in the game), broke the chests, and burned the contents. If you haven't figured it out by now, I was an asshole when I was 13. We all became buds afterwards though, so it was cool.

My favorite part of the game is RP politics though. It is something that I missed in the last map since I never stayed in a single town for very long. Good old fashioned rivalries between nations that go just slightly too far. That, to me, is MC multiplayer at its best. It really unites the community (ironically by dividing it).

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Was just sitting on my couch and thought to myself, "RP?"

We still doing this? If anyone's still interested/active I'll invite you to a convo and we can discuss this a bit.
@GodOfGales
@iAlchemist
@DemonicRP
@IronAegis
@radicater11
The server has slowly lost its alure for me as issues Kain promised would be fixed were left untouched for weeks, and still have yet to be corrected. For now, I think I've lost alot of my trust for what this server stands for, as even after I offered to help push changes out, no help was accepted. You can count me mostly out of this, for now.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Was just sitting on my couch and thought to myself, "RP?"

We still doing this? If anyone's still interested/active I'll invite you to a convo and we can discuss this a bit.
@GodOfGales
@iAlchemist
@DemonicRP
@IronAegis
@radicater11
Honestly I haven't played because I am just trying to keep up with life. I move into college in a few weeks, and then I'm up for it. But for right now I,have more important things to do than to play on the server.