• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who owns the North Pole?

What would you do if you took the decision for UN?

• Let one country claim it and legally use its resources

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Keep it as it is, with the risk of armed conflict for its resources in the future

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Santa!!

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
No seriously, Canada owns the North Pole, its located in the middle of our country. You are thinking of the Northern Polar icecaps or something lol

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
No seriously, Canada owns the North Pole, its located in the middle of our country. You are thinking of the Northern Polar icecaps or something lol
So your country is located at the very top of the earth and spreads out to all directions around it? I think you're mistaking the blue parts of the map for Canada.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
It would seem, the actual term for the place you are referring to is indeed the North Pole, but you should be more specific, there are two locations known as the "North Pole".

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
It would seem, the actual term for the place you are referring to is indeed the North Pole, but you should be more specific, there are two locations known as the "North Pole".

Location of the Magnetic North Pole: https://goo.gl/maps/qBJCz
I'll leave the lot of you to figure out the North Geomagnetic Pole, the Northern Pole of Inaccessibility and the North Celestial Pole for yourselves.

Unless we are also talking about the North Poles on other planets, in which case, count me in.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
There is a place in Norway called Hell, so I guess people should specifiy whether they mean the bible-Hell or the location Hell when using the term then.

I don't even know how people can mistake the North Pole for something else, especially when there is a map in the OP.

Jk, I've obviously been talking about this north pole the entire time!
72259_84_03_c.jpg

Last edited: