• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is Your Favorite Player That Doesnt Play Anymore?

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
\... and Textlbri(cant tag him) These are just a few of players that I miss and will always way remember there are many more but It would take up a full page if I wrote them all.

Awww, I feel so loved. Thank you.

I'm back for 4.0, though definitely in a reduced capacity. I've got a THIRD child on the way, so if I thought my time was scarce before, it'll be even more so now.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7

I'm back for 4.0, though definitely in a reduced capacity. I've got a THIRD child on the way, so if I thought my time was scarce before, it'll be even more so now.
dragongarde had nothing on zeal, build spawn again D:

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh lawdy, you'll never see a computer again, give it a proper burial.

skyboy49707

Obsidian

Congrats! I hope to see you soon :) I miss you <3

wolfboy494

Legacy Supporter 5
@Farroes
@Darroes
@Afro7897
@wolfboy494
@oo00lost00oo
@Malphugus

All great players that I've learned a lot from on this server.

:) happy to see I did good lol, my personal favorite players are: @Farroes @Darroes @GaidenFcous @whiteninja1970
(special wink to white) @Thoth and his 0x-crew :p @codyneace @zachimon @RandomAcronym @Acherous @kriskills

you guys are all awesome and left your mark on me in your own way

I probly left some but can't tag anymore anways cheers to every1

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2

donnymeyer

Obsidian
@Oxea, although he may be/come back soon
Edit: @Acherous, even though you almost got me banned and i killed your cat and ate him, i always thought you were a great player :)