• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is the best rapper

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok so i am making this because I am bored, so who do you guys think is the best rapper personally I think eminem is the best.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't like rap these days. I remember back in the 90s when rap was good though. Can't go wrong with Ice Cube, DMX, Coolio, and whoever else.

Then again, I didn't really like rap back in the 90s anyway, as a genre. I much prefer rock. However it's kinda a shame to see the genre get raped so hard by the "artists" of today.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
My vote goes to NicePeter and EpicLloyd.

Incase you dont know what they do.

Their newest, which featured Snoop Lion. (Note, NP and EL, wrote the lyrics)

You really cant beat that...

agentjwall

Godly
Pshhh, Everybody knows that Bo Burnham...

Because he's the greatest rapper ever whether you think he's clever or not...

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm the best rapper alive yo, but others excluding me I would say Epic Lloyd, Badminastrator and Dan Bull.

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
TWOOOOOOOOOO CHAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

But seriously MGK, Drake, Eminem.

Edit: I forgot Krispy Kreme and Snoop Lion.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
I am not a rap fan what I will say though is that when I was your age rappers were trying to tell a story with there music.
Some told stories about their lives that glorified the hardcore street mentality, others tried to lift people above it. Most were art school grads, some were real street thugs, all were attempting to actually make music.
Tupac, Notorious Big, Coolio, Spice One, Mc Eight, Ice Cube, Eric Wright (Easy E), Slick Rick, Mr Mike, Dr Dre, Too Short, Run DMC and about 20 or so others (women too)that fell from favor in the late 20th or early 21st century. None of the "artists" around today hold a candle to these men.
There are a few that try, most mentored by the surviving members of the above group. They all fall short. The rest is commercialized garbage that might as well add the C on the front (C-rap).
This is not nostalgia talking I have never been a fan of rap music, nor am I fan of any of the other genres of today. I do enjoy classic rock ie. Bob Seger, Billy Joel, The Eagles, Queen and quite a few others. Mostly though I listen to Classical, Jazz, Swing, The Blues, Honky Tonk.
Still I make a concerted effort to listen to as much music from all of the different genres as I can. Partly as a father that wants to know what is out there for my children to find, but mostly as a music lover who doesn't want to miss out on good music by excluding a genre entirely.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Deuce​
Hollywood Undead (this also features Deuce as vocalist)​
Twenty Ten​
Did I mention those two guys are bros? But don't worry, they are great at rapping​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Deuce left HU. They even took a crack at him on their latest album.
I know Deuce left HU, that is very very old news :p

Deuce is now an artist on his own, and he is doing pretty good. He did however take back on HU with his Dead in Ditches remix and Story of a Snitch.