• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelisting applicaton pvppwnstar

pvppwnstar

Iron
  1. In-game name: pvpwnstar
  2. Location & Age: im from the netherlands an im 13 years old its my birthday on 31 march :D
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): yes ive been banned once on a server i barely knowed. this is the server IP : Website: www.worldcraft.ycn-hosting.com
    server Ip: worldcraft.myvnc.com
  4. Referral(s): i heard about this server from a friend of me he is playing on this server to for a while.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: you problably heard this some more times but i really love playing minecraft. also i love making new friends a doing some pvp.
    i have played other rpg games to like World of Warcraft an i even had a own server once, it wasnt a really good server but iit was fun for a while.
    but now i would love to play a real server an i would love to join Herocraft an be a real gamer.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from a friend Dirtyjoe
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i did.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
***Reviewing***

Are you currently 12, and are turning 13 in March?

Can you tell me why you were banned from that server? There must be some sort of an explanation.

@pvppwnstar

pvppwnstar

Iron
***Reviewing***

Are you currently 12, and are turning 13 in March?

Can you tell me why you were banned from that server? There must be some sort of an explanation.

@pvppwnstar
No im 13 an turning into 14 in march an i was banned for griefing but i really thought that was oke but i know that tthats bannable on this server

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
As long as you understand that griefing, exploiting, hacks of any kind, these are all banable and not taken lightly.

Congratulations, you've been accepted. Please check your inbox.

@applelove or @Barnubus I'm at school currently, could you add him to the whitelist? :D