• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WhitelistApp: FrozenSUSHI

1. In-game name: FrozenSUSHI
2. Location and Age: GER 28
3. Previous bans: none
4. Referral: bukkit forums
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I want to get a feeling for what HeroCraft is all about and I just love building creative little houses. I have been running a dedicated Minecraft server for half a year with 20-30 active players but somehow it never reached It's potential. So instead of wasting all my energy on running one myself I though about helping this community ... on the one hand as a Plugin Coder and on the other hand as an active community member.
6. Additional info: I tend to place and remove every block 10 times before I'm satisfied with the look of the entire building :)
Oh and I attached a little something ... it's form 1.2 I think but it was quite a bit of fun to build.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Can you please add more to why you should be accepted? Should be 4+ sentences. Thanks.