• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WhiteList

I think i should get accpted because i love role playing game and i play minecraft everyday and i will like for this to be the sever i play on thanks for your time

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: LiviedCrazy
  2. Location & Age: Florida & 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes banned off of shotbow because of a friend using x-ray but they found out it was him (CivCraft) Have the link if needed
  4. Referral(s): Joshacarder told me about this sever
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCL11
I think i should get accpted because i love role playing game and i play minecraft everyday and i will like for this to be the sever i play on thanks for your time
Reviewing

Okay moving on.
The age in your application is different form the one on your profile. Why is that?
I dont know what age it says i am but i can promise you i am 16 years of age i even take a AP World History class which not that many people know about young then the age of 16 i thing i might had made a typeo then if it dont say i am 16

Last edited: