• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:The_Juggernaut3
Location&Age:Toledo,Ohio 13
Previous Bans:Muttsworld;for tnt greif
Referral:No one
Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am a great builder and can fight mobs pretty well. I'm not a pro I'm more in the middle.
How did you hear about Herocraft: Found it on a minecraft server list
Have you voted for Herocraft: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA&ToS?: Yes
Special key:HCF7
Additional Info: I play other online games such as roblox,runescape,ninja kiwi, and monkey quest. I play outside alot. I wanna thank you for listening to my thread to be whitelisted and I hope you whitelist me. I cant find my screenshots so here's a roblox pic.

Attachments

• RobloxScreenShot01042013_071920113.jpg
    RobloxScreenShot01042013_071920113.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Name:The_Juggernaut3
Location&Age:Toledo,Ohio 12
Previous Bans:Muttsworld;for tnt greif
Referral:No one
Reason I should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am a great builder and can fight mobs pretty well. I'm not a pro I'm more in the middle.
How did you hear about Herocraft: Found it on a minecraft server list
Have you voted for Herocraft: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA&ToS?: Yes
Special key:HCF7
Additional Info: I play other online games such as roblox,runescape,ninja kiwi, and monkey quest. I play outside alot. I wanna thank you for listening to my thread to be whitelisted and I hope you whitelist me. I cant find my screenshots so here's a roblox pic.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the interest, however you do not meet the minimum age required per our ToS. I encourage you to reapply when you are the correct age.

Status
Not open for further replies.