• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WhiteList

joe11190

Gold
My in game name is joe11190
How old are you and where is your location? UK Birmingham 22
Have you had any bans from any other servers? I have had zero bans on any other servers.
How did you find out about herocraft? I found herocraft on a server website and have been very happy with the help i got from staff at first.
Have you voted for HeroCraft? Yes i have.
Do you agree with HeroCraft EULA and ToS? Yes i do.
Reason for why you should be accepted: Because i don't swear and am a good role model and i like to help people.
Special Key: HCj8

Additional Information. I am good at sorting out arguments and being friendly and if i need to i can be firm.
Once in a server i have sorted out an argument on one of the minecraft multiplayer servers.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
My in game name is joe1190 and i am 22 years old
I have had zero bans on any other server.
I found herocraft on a server website and have been very happy with the help i got from staff at first.
Yes i have.
Yes i have.
Because i dont swear and am a good role model and i like to help people.
Special Key: I do not have one
I am good at sorting out arguments and being friendly and if i need to i can be firm.
Once in a server i have sorted out an argument on one of the mincraft multiplayer servers.
Reviewing. Please use proper format which includes the questions. Edit this and I will review your app.

joe11190

Gold
Sorry for the mishap i will correct it right away.
Just look on the old one and it will be corrected

joe11190

Gold
sorry here is my Special Key: HCjy sorry for the mixup there i am truly sorry thank you bye

joe11190

Gold
I cannot tell you how to find it. I suggest you look at accepted apps or the original whitelist application to see how to find it. Thanks.
On the applications page it says HCxy and it says the x is the start of your game name that's what I've done isent it