• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman96

Stone
  1. In-game name: Brannan96
  2. Location & Age: Seattle WA, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned twice, both for griefing. I was with two friends and they started griefing and i followed, i am more mature know and i realize that i was wrong and that i gave into peer pressure and i will never do it again.
  4. Referral(s): Aliko_inci
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have recently made a giant mansion, along with a light bulb and garden on creative mode, i really like the idea of being able to choose a class, and explore as one.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about hero craft from friends at school, i then did my own research and found out more.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am really sorry for griefing the servers that i griefed, and i know that i would be really lucky to be on this server, which would mean i wouldn't act like an idiot.,I would be honored to be on such a great server.

bman96

Stone
Well you now what you guys are retarted because, i have seen that there are about 4 other people who are on this server that have griefed more than twice that other moderators have talked to , and the people have gotten to tell there story. I just think you have a bias

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't think there is a story to be told. You griefed once, obviously didn't learn your lesson because you then went to another server and griefed.
I have no intention in allowing you to make Herocraft your next victim.

Have a good day.

bman96

Stone
Did you not read my info, yues i griefed twice, but i am not going to grief on herocraft

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Well now when other servers look up your history they'll find this thread :( Would you let someone who acted like this on YOUR server bman? I know I wouldn't. Denied, can we get a lock?

@Xanipher

Status
Not open for further replies.