• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist] Silhouette

S

Silhouette

"Look, Look! There's someone emerging from the dense fog of the night! Hail, bold traveler; What business have you with our humble hamlet?"​

HalfSILcopycopy.jpg

"Uh... Hi!" *cough*​

My pseudonym is "Silhouette", as you've gathered, surely. The name is one that begets the contradiction of the one it suits, shaping a creature of order wreathed in whimsy. I am at your service.
I am a wandering bard from a faraway land, traveling in search of fun and friends. In my travels, I've seen many things; The ancient wonders of a world besieged by racial tensions and conflict, the haggard ruins of many a temple dedicated to long forgotten gods, and even seen empires rise and fall, often at the hands of the very elements they sought to control.

I come to you, now, searching for a new place to sing the tales of the many places I've visited, to watch new legends unfold, and to find comfort and shelter in companionship.

===============
Ha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. As it says, the name I go by is "Silhouette", and I've been playing Minecraft since alpha, way back when it was rather cheap to obtain a key. I've been to many servers, watched them come alive, thrive, and ultimately go back to from whence they came.

I'm an
Administrator in good standing at my previous server, but after the main server went down for maintenance and never came back up due to increasing focus on a new HUB server, I decided to look for other servers to scratch my long-term Minecraft itch. Mini-games just don't always cut it, you know?

Having made a number of towns and nations in previous servers, a few of which succeeded rather well, I am proud to say, I have quite a few contacts in the Minecraft Community, and a number of my previous friends, allies, and rivals recommended this server to me. It seems like a very interesting take on the Minecraft experience and its long-term focus makes it the perfect solution to my search for a new community.

About me, huh? Well, I have a strong sense of
Justice, and like to think I uphold it when I can, though I won't visit that too much as I don't like to talk about myself when it comes to good things (Makes me feel a bit like I'm stroking the ego a bit much). I fancy myself a people person, and I enjoy talking and playing around with people of good nature. My strongest talent would probably be my tenacity, though people would tell me that can also be a curse~! Before it gets asked, I did, in fact, draw that image above, but I haven't drawn for many years, so I'm out of practice. I like to cultivate a sense of community and camaraderie, which leads to my interest in towns and nations. In terms of music, I am a fan of Metal, though given the many genres of metal, it would probably be simpler to say I like things like Iron Maiden, Edguy, Avantasia, Sabaton, and so on. I'm open to a lot of things, though, and have recently been all about some good Miracle of Sound songs. My most common color scheme is monochromatic: Black and White

You probably can't count on me in a fight; Not because I won't fight, mind you! I'll swing with every bit of soul I can muster! Not even the lightning will think to question the authenticity of my thunder!... Just, I'm not much of a PVP player. I'll chip in, just the same! Seriously, though, I focus more on political and communal matters when it comes to the community. I'm just an everyman who wishes everyone the best, and I don't mind that. I've been told I have a habit to talk, however, so do be afraid! The word walls cometh!

In any case, I am interested in seeing what you all are about, and I hope we can be fast friends. Think of me fondly, would you kindly~?

~Silhouette!

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Silhouette
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, United States of America; 25 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: A single temp-ban, on the Feed-The-Beast server for the former Beyond-Minecraft servers. I walked into a moderator's home in his towny, and was temporarily banned/kicked for trespassing. It was overturned afterwards, as there was no rule against it. Otherwise, I am in good standing in all servers I have attended, to my knowledge.
  4. Referral(s): xxDrumfreakxx
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCS10}
"Look, Look! There's someone emerging from the dense fog of the night! Hail, bold traveler; What business have you with our humble hamlet?"

HalfSILcopycopy.jpg
"Uh... Hi!" *cough*

My pseudonym is "Silhouette", as you've gathered, surely. The name is one that begets the contradiction of the one it suits, shaping a creature of order wreathed in whimsy. I am at your service.

I am a wandering bard from a faraway land, traveling in search of fun and friends. In my travels, I've seen many things; The ancient wonders of a world besieged by racial tensions and conflict, the haggard ruins of many a temple dedicated to long forgotten gods, and even seen empires rise and fall, often at the hands of the very elements they sought to control.
I come to you, now, searching for a new place to sing the tales of the many places I've visited, to watch new legends unfold, and to find comfort and shelter in companionship.

===============
Ha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. As it says, the name I go by is "Silhouette", and I've been playing Minecraft since alpha, way back when it was rather cheap to obtain a key. I've been to many servers, watched them come alive, thrive, and ultimately go back to from whence they came.

I'm an Administrator in good standing at my previous server, but after the main server went down for maintenance and never came back up due to increasing focus on a new HUB server, I decided to look for other servers to scratch my long-term Minecraft itch. Mini-games just don't always cut it, you know?

Having made a number of towns and nations in previous servers, a few of which succeeded rather well, I am proud to say, I have quite a few contacts in the Minecraft Community, and a number of my previous friends, allies, and rivals recommended this server to me. It seems like a very interesting take on the Minecraft experience and its long-term focus makes it the perfect solution to my search for a new community.

About me, huh? Well, I have a strong sense of Justice, and like to think I uphold it when I can, though I won't visit that too much as I don't like to talk about myself when it comes to good things (Makes me feel a bit like I'm stroking the ego a bit much). I fancy myself a people person, and I enjoy talking and playing around with people of good nature. My strongest talent would probably be my tenacity, though people would tell me that can also be a curse~! Before it gets asked, I did, in fact, draw that image above, but I haven't drawn for many years, so I'm out of practice. I like to cultivate a sense of community and camaraderie, which leads to my interest in towns and nations. In terms of music, I am a fan of Metal, though given the many genres of metal, it would probably be simpler to say I like things like Iron Maiden, Edguy, Avantasia, Sabaton, and so on. I'm open to a lot of things, though, and have recently been all about some good Miracle of Sound songs. My most common color scheme is monochromatic: Black and White

You probably can't count on me in a fight; Not because I won't fight, mind you! I'll swing with every bit of soul I can muster! Not even the lightning will think to question the authenticity of my thunder!... Just, I'm not much of a PVP player. I'll chip in, just the same! Seriously, though, I focus more on political and communal matters when it comes to the community. I'm just an everyman who wishes everyone the best, and I don't mind that. I've been told I have a habit to talk, however, so do be afraid! The word walls cometh!

In any case, I am interested in seeing what you all are about, and I hope we can be fast friends. Think of me fondly, would you kindly~?

~Silhouette!

Reviewing