• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Request

Lawlzie

Wood

1) First off, be sure to read our server rules. Not knowing them will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. : Yes, I have read the server rules, and I understand them. I will abide by the rules, and will execute them to the best of my ability.

2) Vote for Herocraft - It's not required, but is appreciated; you can do that here & here. Yes, I have voted for the server with both of these links.

3) Special key = {HCxy}, where x is the first letter in your IGN (in game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. Example: Notch's key would be {HCN5} : {HCL7}

4) Read up on the server. Herocraft is a unique server and we code some of our own plugins. This means new players have a lot to pick up on. The best way to do this is to read up on our Wiki which is the most up to date source of information on Herocraft. Be sure to read up on our brand new game-changing plugin - Heroes. : Yes, I have read up on the server, and I have perused through the Wiki link.
5) Fill out the following application and post it in our Applications forum!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lawlzie
  2. Location & Age: California, Age : 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have a couple of previous bans, some of which I don't remember: One of which that I DO remember is an X-Ray ban from MinecraftCC, but that was over two years ago. I have changed since then, and I don't think I have been banned within the past year.
  4. Referral(s): Gruffin
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have played Minecraft for about 2-3 years, and I purchased the game on a free-trial weekend while on version 1.2.6 Alpha. Since then, I have played through many servers, and my friends and I like to choose roleplaying servers, generally because they have the most satisfactory Minecraft experience. Well, one day, one of my friends tells me that a server named Herocraft had a VERY cool gameplay experience, and I watched a couple of youtube videos relating to Herocraft. Last year, I submitted an application to Herocraft, and I got shut down because I lied about my age, (Changed now), and because I had tried to deceive the staff by not including my X-Ray ban. Well, now I realize that I should make a truthful application, rather than an application that has a good outside, but on the inside is a very corrupt, lying player. I have tried to change that to the best of my ability, by changing my inside to a non-corrupt, and truthful player. I have spent some time managing my own servers, and I have a moderate understanding about how a server works. I realized that I didn't make my other application very thorough, so I'm trying to include as much information as I can in this one.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel that I should be accepted because I am a seasoned PvP'er, and an experienced, veteran Minecraft player. I feel that with my aggressive playing style, I can provide back to the Herocraft community by adding another notch of PvP to the server, and I am also a good architect, in regards to Minecraft. I think that maybe some of this architecture skill comes from a class I took this previous term in Highschool, "Architectural Design." I actually received "1st Place" prize ribbon in the San Diego County Fair (which is going on now, so my submission is still on exhibition), and a "Best In Class" prize ribbon from the same submission.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCL7}
  10. Additional Info: None that has been stated.

Lawlzie

Wood
Oh, I forgot to include previous games:
I am a Steam Gamer, so I have a couple of games on Steam which I play : Mount and Blade Franchise, Portal 2, Realm of the Mad God... I have played WoW, I currently am playing through Diablo 3 (Nightmare Diff. currently), Runescape. About 4-6 years ago, I played Maplestory, and got to about level 90 or 120 * I forget, was a LONG time ago :D) and I played with one of my older brother's friends. Me and my brother played Runescape together, and I got to level 91, whereas he got to level 109. I played WoW on a Private server, and I had a level 71 Hunter, a level 79 Twink Feral Druid, and I have a couple of twinks on Cataclysm. (The Hunter and Dudu were on WoLTK.)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
The ban was only one year ago, mind you, not two. But other then that a very good application.

It seems your record is clean and you're doing good. I'm going to accept you, for being honest.

Welcome to Herocraft, please check your inbox.